I’d like to invest in a few mutual funds through SIP and I was wondering if I could have a second opinion.
Already existing mutual funds owned ―
- ICICI Prudential Balanced Advantage Fund ― 4 Lakhs
- ABSL Digital India Fund ― 10K
- ABSL Front Line Equity Fund ― 30K
- ABSL Midcap Fund ― 25K
- Canara Robeco Consumer Trends Fund ― 30K
- Principal Multi Cap Growth Fund ― 25K
These have been purchased a while back and except for the first fund, all are in red.
The funds I’m looking to invest in SIP mode at 1K each:
- ICICI Prudential Equity & Debt Fund
- SBI Bluechip Fund
- L&T Mid Cap Fund
- HDFC Small Cap Fund
- ICICI Prudential Liquid Fund
Time horizon is roughly 2-4 years with the goal of growth.
Should I pair down to just 2-3 funds and invest 2k each or is 1K each a good idea?
Any ideas or pointers will be helpful. Thanks!