Timing of global major marketS may hit your stop loss and target

japan tokyo opens at 6 AM ACCORDING TO INDIA
EUROPEAN opens at 12-1 PM AM ACCORDING TO INDIA
USA opens at 7-8 PM ACCORDING TO INDIA …

HERE IN OPENING market TIMING HIGH VOLATILITY may kill your stoplss and target

put tight stoploss and moneymanagement ,allways compare your chart with international chart(try tradingview or investing.com)

2 Likes

this is the clear example of habit of copy paste anything from internet and not using common sense

can your stop loss or target hit at 6 am, has it any meaning in INDIA?

sahi hai baap,but internatinal broker xm,fxcl ,ami broker pe 24x7 hour trading hota hai,mai khud 2 -2 acount bana hai bhai…copy paste bache karte hain ham toh sidha html code chori hain

1 Like

this is not a international forum, if you are writing answers in hindi in english exams, no excuses will be listened and you’ll get 0

just google it ,i am not copy pasting,atleast i am trying to aware the new traders about the global timming of markets , i am not like you who put negative comments everywhere,

ok if taking your point of view, if you have basic knowledge and want to spread that it’s the noblest work.
but give newcomers the information what can affect then, not everything, so they get confused and leave hope.
before giving knowledge make your own fundamentals sound, because it will have some effect on the readers of your post.
don’t just write to get likes or become famous.

Thanks jiten. it really helped. what about the timing of LME? London Metal Exchange? according to india?