Tipster SMS : Discuss and trade with caution

I have registered some sites for updated news.

I think they have sold the entire database to those scammers

Shri Krishna Prasadham and Alpsmotor doing SMS tips rounds.

Like everyone else I’ve also been getting a lot of these tipster sms’s. I use this app called SMS Organizer which has the option to move certain SMS to Blocked category whereby though we get the msgs there won’t be any notifications. Of course the problem is the msgs keep coming from new sources once in few days so ull have to keep adding them to this category. Then I delete them all once a week

2 Likes

If anyone is looking for this app on Play Store:

we need a real solution from TRAI / Telecom ministry , instead of try out ourselves for ,solution , Tipster SMS was so annoying for me that , i registered a Grievance ( ,https://pgportal.gov.in/grievanceNew.aspx) i got acknowledge and after for few days there was no Tipster SMS , now again started , If anybody finds some solution will be of great help

1 Like

today this msg recd more than 7 times…

Actually, this stock is moving up, trying to trap the gullible, do not when the sell button will be pressed by this tipster and his gang and the gullible will be holding the stock not getting an opportunity to sell for days-together.

2 Likes

Pump and dump scheme nothing else don’t pay any attention to these messages.

1 Like

Please inform your friends who do not know about these traps

1 Like

I second this. Not bothered about these kinds of SMS anymore. Thanks to Microsoft.

1 Like

Today i was checking NSE Bulk /block deal to check why , Infibeam fell sharply , in bulk deal details , last week SMS Tipster STEELEXIND being sold in higher numbers then buy quantity , seems to be a kind of dumping the stock,

same thing for Infibeam , refer the screenshot of Bulk deal excel sheet

1 Like

Hi @q45

Can you tell us, from where you have collected this information?

So that we can check the details about these tipstars

Please share the website link

Sure , details are on NSE website, i just downloaded it , & high light the details , Refer screenshot , a link
https://www.nseindia.com/products/content/equities/equities/bulk.htm![NSE|690x463](upload://lhz4ZcJkCB8zVbjPk7vl3yVVhg6.png)

2 Likes

I also got a bunch of SMS from these guys

1 Like

Now a days Fraudsters are out there to trap Retail traders / Investors by SMS / Mail / Training / Trading Academy/ Websites / through trading Videos and in many forms, One must be beware of these activities and try to be self- rely in , Trading & Investing not to be a scapegoat :slightly_smiling_face: