Today's Profit Learned A Lot. Still Managed To Exit In Profit StopLoss Triggered

Took BUY Position at 10:30 AM & StopLoss Triggered At 12:30 PM.

1 Like

please post orders book screen shot with Order timings also.

I think you missed to edit coma(1,2755 to 12,755). Edit it before ppls find it.

12 Likes

it should be Target hit or Stop Loss Triggered ? at 12.30pm ?

Why are you faking it posting screenshots after some cheap HTML tricks? Guys let’s ignore this guy he is a big fake.

2 Likes

EDIT FAILS :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
( WE ARE WAITING FOR IT)

HOW MUCH CLIENT DID YOU GOT IN FAST WEEK

3 Likes

Ok mods ban me!!!
The fake !(&#& &&^# caught right in the act.
Ok don’t ban me plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Enjoy

@sumit_singh12 It is the time to prove yourself. I did not saw or even listen about an Profitable trader with out make an loss trade. I doubt your trades because you are posting only profit trades.

If today’s trade is genuine can you post PI Admin Position Screen shot or at least kite mobile positions screen shot.

I thought that you are a genuine guy. I’m really disappointed bro. I must confess that i started taking more risk after seeing that people like you earn because you study and analyse and take calculated risk. It motivated me. I saw your post during day which has been deleted by bhuvnesh where you were criticizing Zerodha. Please don’t do such stuff. Posting the screenshots of my positions and order-book. May be my profits aren’t the same that you posted but they are at least genuine. (Although i’m hiding the last 4 digits of my client id for security reason just like you)

6 Likes

Kindly note that J P associate was in ban today. You fraud

3 Likes

you can trade intraday in equity cash with zerodha and FnO and equity both with other brokers even if the future contract is in ban.

Oh my bad. I thought there is some penalty if we make position in securities that are in ban. Sorry

There is a penalty if you add an open interest in fno which you can only do if you don’t squareoff till EOD.

Thank you so much for clarifying. I have been living with this doubt from ages. :smile:

I think admin need to do some work here to keep this blog exclisive to zerodatraders and to keep it genuine and interesting.

It shdnt become a free for all, another online forum where scamsters/ markeeters / bots /spammers keep dropping dog shit

1 Like

Kudos… Sumit has been blocked by moderator i guess his posts are getting deleted.

2 Likes

U cached the thief. :laughing:

This guy is from is from Ghaziabad, he runs a small brokerage farm from patel nagar.

1 Like

I was rereading earlier posts by sumit singh. Total fraudster. Wonder what satisfaction he gets by misleading.

2 Likes