Trade valeue please help

Hi All,
I have received this msg from NSE.
What is the meaning of it.

Dear CNNXXXXX7F,Your traded value for 05-Mar-19 CM Rs xxxx. Check your registered email. For details contact broker.

Thanks

Exchanges send out a message every trading day with total traded value. Essentially sum total of (Qty x Price) of all trades on the exchange that particular day.

I also got this type of message. Is there any problem happen with my account or money

Hey @Onkar_Dakare

In a move to check unauthorized stock market trades through investor accounts, NSE and BSE send SMS/Email alerts to retail investors for their transactions on days they have traded. So if you have traded that day, its completely normal and nothing to be concerned about.

Check out this FAQ from NSE on this.

you are suppose to get everyday when you do trade at nse/bse. it is normal and as per regulation.

Dear DMBXXXXX4F,Your traded value for 07-FEB-22 FO Rs ××××.25 Check your registered email. For details contact broker -National Stock Exchange.

Sir iam not do any trading but I got this message daily so please help me sir icant understand whatsup going on my account why it’s coming like with out trading

Please create a ticket at support.zerodha.com. Team will have this checked and assist.