Traders community in Pune

Hi All,

I was wondering if there is any traders community in Pune. Looking for a quick coffee and gupshup around various methods, experiences - together to build a better firm.

Regards
Praveen

4 Likes

I think, in pune no any social group of traders is existed.
But why don’t you think to create one, if you have such ideas, peoples might join you.
just like some one said "मैं अकेला ही चला था जानिब-ए-मंज़िल मगर…
लोग साथ आते गए और कारवाँ बनता गया… "
Sharing knowledge, experience is good idea, but depends upon how mature peoples join your group.

2 Likes

Hey Praveen thats a really good idea. Lets first have a close knit circle of traders here on tradingqna. Once we do well, we can plan further about this.

1 Like

I always thought most traders are largely based from Mumbai. Probably a great idea would be to bring in a group of CA’s together. Taxes are something everyone is not clear. CA’s can communicate clearly what they expect , how much they charge to audit and what to do. Maybe a nice tie-up can be made and they can also get a good benefit of getting us consistent clients.

1 Like

Thanks for reply guys. Lets see how it goes. Depending upon the interest- will do a zoom meeting.

Its more like for full time people- its good to connect with others who share similar trading passion- get to know about new tools, thoughts, approaches.

In long term- I would like to hire heads of different segments such as Options, Forex, Crypto, Futures, Cash, Debt, US Markets, etc. The firm will operate in different segments- with each head specializing in respective trading methods. Sub segments within them will be Bullish, Neutral and Bearish.

Keeping fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Great. Best wishes Praveen. Hope you find and develop a vibrant community in Pune. If not, please consider shifting to Mumbai. Pune is only as far as Navi Mumbai is from here plus we have a sea view which is important for all financial establishments.

You will find like-minded and affluent people who can invest and provide knowledge transfer across all domains of finance. But then again Pune is good too, I guess :+1:

3 Likes

Been wondering the same since a long time, good I saw this post. I’m down to make a group to interact online and talk about the markets on a weekly/biweekly basis

2 Likes

Hey praveen,

I am also looking for a trading community wherein we could share trading ideas and strategies in Pune. Let me know if you have already started the group.

Hey, let me know if any group in Pune exist ? I would like to join

It looks like a nice idea. I have never had a conversation with people about stocks in person. It has always been on this or some other forum.

It’s great to become a part of trading communities. In my area also, we are some stock traders who meet up on the last Sunday of every month and discuss how our trading has been going.

1 Like

Hi All,

Its nice to see so many responses. We can make the group. If anyone wishes to take the initiative, would look forward to, or else you can send a whtsapp to me on 9003083961. I can create the group.

Not sure how it will move forward but lets see.

Regards
Praveen

create telegram group instead

Done. Its Pune Traders

2 Likes

Can we join to the community

Hello Praveen
I am from Pune and looking for a offline trading course near Swargate area.
Can you help me in suggesting any institution which is near Swargate area.

Hi Vaibhav,

There are many but I cannot vouch for any. Apologies.

Regards
Praveen

Hi All

There is a Whatsapp group of Pune people which is more active. The link is as follows:
Group Add Link -

Regards
Praveen

Hello Pravin, the WhatsApp group link you provided isn’t functioning. Thank you.