Traders meetup in Bangalore

Trading is a lonely job, I recently moved to Bangalore so that I can meet new people (mostly around trading community) but to my surprise I could not find any such genuine events, most of the events that I found were the workshops where the trainer takes money and was driven by selfish motive.

Can we organize an meetup with genuine trader who have been trading for sometime now just to share the about our past trades, what could have been done better or in general discuss trading ideas etc.

One way we can filter the members is to check the verified mtm from Sensibull so that the group only has genuine trades and no trainer or those sort of guys.

If anyone is interested pls reply to this post or feel free to WhatsApp me at 7000528319.

Many thanks,
Ekansh

2 Likes

Hey! I too have been thinking the same. Not really improving on my trading too so need some motivation!

Yes good idea!! im in for the meetup

@rahul_raykar @Thulasi_dasan @ekansh22 online communities do exist that may serve your purpose

Let’s plan and decide a date and place

Only bangalore traders? Please do guide .

I am interested as well.
It seems like, it is quite difficult to find genuine people who are willing to form/join a small group. Unless it is a group of friends sitting together to trade, trading is a lonely job. Getting together once in a while and discussing ideas in real can help out each and every one.

Were you able to meet and form a group guys?
Do let me know

Please add me in group if any. In same boat and need people with similar interest to discuss,share trading related things and grow together.