Trading account blocked

Hi shubam @ShubhS9
I spoke to kushbu frankly speaking I received astonishing support from her. She was great at her service. I don’t have words to explain my satisfaction at this kayos scenario.

She said with 24 hours zerodha will share my details to KRA team and mostly by Friday I should get mail from them to verify email and phone.

By mid of next week my account should be unblocked.

Keeping all apart, why zerodha taking 5 business dates to share data with KRA team. I sent email to dortexKRA and they confirmed they have not received any info from zerodha.

@ShubhS9
Hi shubam can u pls look into it asap. I have been told that with in 24 hours my details will be updated in dortex and I will receive email . But I haven’t received any mail from dortex.

Have the same issue. Please advise how to do? Re kyc has been done but account is still blocked. It has been more than 2 days since re-kyc was done, and KRA shows please contact DB/Broker for updation of KYC

Hi, can you DM me your ticket number? Will get this checked.

1 Like

Checking this, Kapil.

@ShubhS9
Hi shubam now this is getting worst. First of all customer support calls gets disconnected. Now every time every person say different thing. They say as soon as zerodha approved my kyc they would have shared details to KRA. But why KRA team don’t have my details.

I am really sorry but zerodha loosing credibility.

Is there a way to transfer shares if account is blocked due to KYC? I am not able to do KYC due to some complexity with name change and zerodha team is rejecting the request every time. Its really frustrating to see account blocked all of sudden due to some KYC with old number 6-7 years before.

1 Like

They blocked me as well. I think it’s better to switch to other brokerage firms.

Hi Lalit, this is as per the regulations. We are required to collect a client’s updated details and ensure their Know Your Client (KYC) is registered with the KYC Registration Agency (KRA) before they can continue trading. Explained here.

You can complete the validation process by following the steps given here. One done the account till be activated within 5 days.

My 7 years old account blocked. Last 12 Day’s i can’t do anything. E mail can’t verify. What to do can anyone tells a succession.

@ShubhS9 - I really need help here, 1 NRO account conversion- Ticket updates takes a while and every time new person has some different opinion, and every time i send documents to zerodha email new ticket gets opened, and turnaround time is very high. I have made multiple calls till now . now i get some new updates on the ticket and have to spend time typing and explaining the whole thing again, I have to call them tomorrow and explain what Anup told last time, Anup was helpful however now the ticket has reached someone else. i have again updated the ticket and it will take days to get reply.
2. My account is still blocked,
Can you please bit take this on priority , i have spent significant time and money in notarization , travel ,documentation ,calls . This is genuine case , can you please escalate this internally at least and help get some attention.

Hi @Arjun_R, sorry for the experience you had. Checking this.

1 Like

My trading account has been blocked for 24 days. We have done rekyc but the account has not been unblocked yet.It has been a week since we have done rekyc.pan number and mobile number is verified but email validation has failed. Our new kyc is on hold.what to do?

My trading account has been blocked for 24 days. We have done rekyc but the account has not been unblocked yet.pan number and mobile number is verified but email validation has failed. Our new kyc is on hold.

Hi shubh, i need ur help.

My accound is blocked. Relyc at nse kra completed on 15th april but still the activation not happened. My ID is RM3939. TICKET NO #20240425820836

Pl help in this regard.

Tnx in advance.

Hi @manu_raj_dadwal, our team has responded to your ticket. Please login to support.zerodha.com and check. For further assistance, you can reply to the same ticket.