Trading account blocked

• Trading is blocked for your account as one of your KYC attributes is not verified with the KYC Registration Agency (KRA). Please verify these at the earliest. If you have already verified, it can take up to a week for it to be updated in the records.Read more.
1 Like

Hi @Ramachander_Rao, as per regulations, we’re required to collect a client’s updated details and ensure their Know Your Client (KYC) is registered with the KYC Registration Agency (KRA). The KYC status could be On Hold or Rejected with the KRA for the reasons mentioned here. You can check the KYC status by following the steps given here.

I have the same problem, and have already taken the reKyc step.
Can my account be please unblocked in the meantime, it’s unfair to block an account out of the blue that has been active for the last 4 years and blocks all the funds present in the account for such a long time .
PAN card is already connected to aadhar and everything

I’m on the same boat, so unfair. Overnight account got frozen and all open positions too.

1 Like

Once you have done Re-KYC it’ll be processed within 24-48 hours.

We’re dependent on the KYC Registration Agency (KRA) for the latest KYC status. Once we received the updated status from the KRA, we immediately notified about this to you.

We’re dependent on the KYC Registration Agency (KRA) for the latest KYC status. Once we received the updated status from the KRA, we immediately notified about this to you. You can learn how to check and update the KYC status here: Why did Zerodha send an email asking for KYC information?

Sorry to hijack the thread , i have the same issue :frowning: , account is blocked, i have done rekyc selecting using the same details, , Support team had assured my account will not get blocked last month but now account is blocked , Please help , there is a ongoing ticket which is not moving @ShubhS9

Hi Arjun, sorry about this. Could you please DM me your ticket number? Will get this checked.

Same issue here. I did kyc on Dec 4 2023. Now they blocked my account again asking for re kyc. I don’t understand why they couldn’t send communication mails well in advance. I just received a mail one day before . I have completed my re kyc and it is approved by zerodha but still my account is blocked

Hi Yesterday support personnel said the account should get unblocked once rekyc process is complete , but now i get a update on my ticket saying that only way to update mobile number in KRA portal is buying sending hard copy to zerodha office, my account is still blocked . These are genuine cases , i am not sure why we are being penalised for doing thing properly ,

Sorry to hear this, Arjun. Checking this. You will have an update on the ticket at the earliest.

1 Like

Hi , hope zerodha team taking this very seriously.
I don’t see any such issues with other brokerage.
It’s been more than 3 days since my kyc is approved by zerodha. I sent an email to dortex kra and they replied saying they have not received any modify request to them. Can u pls look into it .

The most unfortunate thing with zerodha is raising ticket. The represntive with whom we speak they won’t raise any ticket and we will not be able raise a ticket for our issue through portal. I see many of their account been blocked for more than 10 days . This is really absurd. Can you please expedite the process . @ShubhS9

@ShubhS9 , Facing the same issue. Can you help with the ticket #20240409672444

It’s really unfortunate situation . We Middle class do all the Palti just to stay where we are and this whole system keeps dragging us down. I landed in this situation inspite of proactively following up with zerodha support from March beginning . Well they can’t do much they are just stuck in this whole crappy system . Multiple times they assured me account will not get blocked since conversion process is on . Now I am running around in circles losing whatever little alpha I got in my account . Well sorry for the rant

Sorry to hear this, Kapil. Could you please DM me your Client ID? Will get this checked,

Checking this. You will have an update on the ticket at the earliest.

I find a different version when i email KVC KRA

FAQs related to KYC Validation/Verification on CVL KRA:

1. My KYC is on HOLD for reason Email/Mobile validation failed. I want to validate my email/mobile.

To validate your email and mobile, visit CVL | KRA Verification and enter you PAN number.

2. I am not receiving email/mobile OTP from validation portal.

In case you are not receiving OTP after multiple attempts, kindly raise KYC modification with your Intermediary/AMC/Broker to update your email address/mobile number in CVL KRA.

3. I am not allowed to invest.

Please check your original ‘KYC status’ in KYC Inquiry on www.cvlkra.com. If it is Validated/Verified, kindly contact your Intermediary/AMC/Broker to share the PAN with exchanges to allow investments.

4. My email ID/ mobile number/ Address is incorrect in KYC but updated with my Intermediary/AMC/Broker.

Kindly raise KYC modification with your Intermediary/AMC/Broker to update your email id/mobile number/address in CVL KRA.

5. My KYC is ‘New KYC Registered’ / ‘KYC Verified’, I want it to be ‘KYC Validated’.

Kindly contact your Intermediary Intermediary/AMC/Broker for guidance and required updating of KYC status.

6. I have linked my PAN and Aadhaar, but my KYC is on HOLD/not validated.

Kindly write to [email protected] with subject ‘PAN-Aadhaar seeding - ’. Mention PAN number in email subject and provide the screenshot for pan-aadhaar linked status from e-Filing Home Page, Income Tax Department, Government of India

Hi @ShubhS9 please find my client I’d.

I believe someone from our team reached out to you.