Trading App development logic required

I read that algo trading needs users have to subscribe for an api and websocket key etc etc. But I wonder how the below website running were any one can place orders without having subscribed to api or any other algo requirement.

Plz do suggest how they are doing. As I also wanted to create something like that.

After checking the HTML source for the page that you shared above, I found that they use Kite Publisher for order placement -

2 Likes

Thanks prayag… Hope it’s similar kind for other trading platforms as well

Can we create own platform on top of Kite with Kite Connect to excute orders ?

Or this is only for developer who want to build platform like smallcase ?

You can create if you know coding using kite connect APIs.

@siva, I wanted to create new order type for my app. let’s say “X” as order type. However to fire order using kite connect I am using MIS order type

What I meant is in my app it says X order type and on zerodha it says MIS order type.

Should I be taking any approvals from zerodha or Nse or sebi to do that?

Order types you can’t change, not possible, only new UI/UX one can built.

Is it copyright protected?

Nope.

@siva, may be I failed to explain u what it actually mean.

In zerodha new feature introduced right which is basket order, it indeed an list of many MIS order right.

I am also doing similar way… I am calling basket as X order which includes list of mis orders.

Secondly, I need help in integrating trading view charts on my app. Could you plz refer me to some developers.

This is allowed.

No outside contacts I have, maybe try to google if you can find any freelancers.