As I said long ago, I was developing an semi automated trading system (low frequency) and now am nearing completion. For trading, S&P E-mini seems like a very good future scrip. But, as we are not allowed to trade overseas, is there a proper legal way to do this. I would like to set a prop shop (even employees in the future) but there are umpteen laws which I can’t understand. Can someone tell me about this in detail. The other posts were not satisfactory to my understanding.
- Will a freezone company or singapore company be enough?
- My capital is not an issue (think crores).
- Will it be a problem if I execute the trades from India?
- What happens when I draw out some profits?
- Overseas Direct Investment (ODI) has some rules regarding financial service sector, will prop trading come under ‘financial services’?
- Can I use ODI to invest upwards of 250k?
Looking forward to the replies