Trading groups in Hyderabad

Hi Team

I know trading is a loner profession. But, doing it in a like minded setup, group will benefit from synergies. Have been trying to see if there’s any trader’s community active based in Hyderabad. Some group which isn’t selling anything but purely interested in exchange of ideas and collective growth.

Appreciate if anyone can recommend any of such active groups in Hyderabad

4 Likes

I was part of a valuepickr hyd WA group. But it was not a good one - I cant recommend any!

1 Like

Thanks for your response Vijay. I have been having a hard time find a good community. Most of the existing groups are created by someone who has a concealed objective of selling something or the other.

Looking for like minded people to trade together on a day to day basis. Do you have any such groups in your network?

2 Likes

I’m from hyderabad @shivak , not sure if people would be willing to trade together on a daily basis as most have their own setups or have jobs and all that.

But, yeah we can create a group of like minded traders/investors and catch up once in a while to discuss markets and trading ideas.

2 Likes

hie @shivak i am intrested in joing the group i have been trading in equity since 5 months and i am also from hyd

1 Like

hie @Prakashsingh i am also from hyd 7013763283 this is my number i am also from hyd i would like to work with like minded trading group please contact me if your intrested i have been trading in equity since last 5 months

Hi bro I have recently started trading, I would also like to i any group created

I’m interested!

Hi!! mail me
[email protected]

Count me in from hyd give us location here