I have few stocks in my demat account with ICICI which I like to pledge as margin for options.
a. Is this possible
b. If yes then what is the haircut and also the list of securities.
I am a Zerodha member and hence would like to get details on the same.
You can pledge stocks in your Zerodha Demat account for margins to trade in F&O. Check this out for more information.
You will not be allowed to pledge shares in non-Zerodha Demat accounts.
- You can trade in shares both on NSE and BSE, Futures & Options, currencies, and invest in MFs, IPOs and life insurance through our online trading platform. You can also avail of leverage plans such as Margin and Margin PLUS
- You can access our online trading platform on the web, mobile, desktop or use our Call-N-Trade facility, so that you don’t miss out on any market opportunities
- Our advice is categorised based on risk, return and time horizon of investments. With over 200 companies covered across multiple sectors, we cover the depth and width of the market
- Our brokerage charges include depository charges each time shares are debited from your [Demat Account]. This is commonly charged by brokers, but not by ICICI Direct
- We are at your service with just a click. Our advisor will call you for any assistance with respect to queries on your Trading Account at your convenience.
You can know more about ICICI Bank demat account here.