Trading in RE group

I have purchased Pricol RE on 3Dec and sold it today. Now if I purchase it back then will be considered as intraday trading or buying a fresh position. Will I be able to sell them tomorrow or not?

Intraday and BTST are not permitted in Rights Entitlements, these are settled on a Trade-To-Trade basis, so can only sell them once these have been credited to your Demat account.

Also the Pricol RE’s will be traded on the exchange only until 11th December, after these you will not be able to sell the RE’s and will have to apply for Rights Shares, if you fail to apply you will lose all the money paid to purchase the RE’s as this will be extinguished once Issue closes.

You can learn more about Pricol Rights Issue here.

Is there any option like email notification sent to investors who will get RE credits after corporate action.

Asking as not every investor will keep updated about these and may lose the capital without selling or subscribing for RE credited.

Emails are sent to shareholders who will receive RE’s, they will also receive alert from Depositary when the same are credited to the Demat account. The schedule for Rights Issue is aslo updated on our Bulletin.