Trading isn't Risky. Not being in control is Risky. 9.55% Intraday today after leverage!

After months of backtesting and practice, finally, the market rewarded pretty well today!! almost 26k on intraday investment of around 2.6L. Who says money can’t be made in intraday trading!

3 Likes

100% accuracy?
That’s one of the secret of successful trading.

Well, I’ll be double-dog damned!

Congratulations Mr.!

1 Like

Haha Yeah ! At least today! Lets see how it plays out in future! Need to remain disciplined.

1 Like

Try the same method and get back to us after a year, and lets discuss.
Lets not get into conclusion too soon right after the first iteration.

3 Likes

Great. I’ve just started and can agree, your system and strategies do matter but what you need the most is discipline, without that even best of your strategies are :poop:

@Renko_Jhunjunwala Congratulations!! But making profit in intraday trading is not a big thing. It comes every now and then. The question is : If you have made 26K in your good day, have you cut your loss at 13K or even at 26K on your bad day? Intraday traders lose money for not cutting their loss early.

1 Like

I agree my friend. That is why I try to be as Mechanical as possible when it comes to trading. Taking informed and bias free decisions. Add risk management along with that and you will never get wiped out. I understand that not getting wiped out is the most important thing otherwise your trading career is over.

1 Like

There is nothing like ‘Most needed thing’ for success in trading. Like many other things in life, success in trading also is determined by many factors working in your favor and not just one. Strategy, Market, Risk Management, Being Unbiased etc. everything plays out an important role.

I agree. Only a newbie would come to conclusions with results obtained in just a single day. Replicating is important. I shared it so that others also share their experiences when the market is bleeding Red :stuck_out_tongue: