Trading Journal application

but https://mark-up.in/ gives unlimited trades entry
then why will someone buy your monthly plan?

1 Like

You are welcome to try and use the service that suits your needs :slight_smile:

Looks wise Good and Promising

But I need a option to enter my trade data manually.

Thank you Vamsi. Can you explain why you need manual entry? If the use case seems useful for many people, we might work on it.

Sometimes I will have two positions at the same time on same instrument with different Stop loss.

But in the trade book those all will be combined and show average values but I have to track my trades separately.

With manual entry feature I will enter my data separately and track two positions as two trades.

1 Like

Excellent initiative, gives a great snapshot.

How do I add Notes to a trade? Unable to figure that out.

Hi Bala. I see you created a ticket which has been replied to. If you need further help you can reply back over there.

https://www.stocktrader.com/analysis/login
looks good enough take a look!!

Completely free.

Hello, thank you letting us know the possibilities of Zoho analytics

I have been exploring Zoho for a while now . But I’m struck with building queries there, as I don’t have much coding related skills, it gets complicated when I try to sort the CSV file from zerodha. Could you please share a template or SQL query code to strat with ? This would be of great help for new :honeybee: like us to try and explore that feature as well .

Hope you understand

Thank you

I was also looking for an easy to use trading journal application since I am allergic to spreadsheets. Couldn’t find any so I started building one for myself couple of weeks back and used it today for the first time. As of now, it’s pretty basic but does a decent job of recording the trades. Adding insights/analytics would be the next step but I guess someone who is just looking to record trades for learning and future reference, it should work fine.

Please give it a try and share your feedback. Together we can improve it and make it a better application that could be useful for many others. Here is the link https://journals.tradecentral.in/

It’s a work in progress so please bear with me in case you run into errors but I would be happy to fix issues as soon as I can (I have a daily job).

Any update on this? As I want everything from Zerodha just because there is always a perfection and satisfaction to use product from Zerodha Team.

Please update by when we will able to get that.

Thanks.

You checked tagging feature on console? can check this.

Hey, Did you added the new dashboard to this ? I haven’t seen the dashboard in disciplined trader file …

@Harris_P
Ya , for my my own use as it helps me more to evaluate my results.

I have checked that. But also need to maintain journal for intraday trades with multiple orders for 01 trade (Pyramiding type). Please let us know if something like that Zerodha is planning, where we can maintain proper Trading Journal . Tags are useful for Investing and not for Intraday trading.

Thanks in advance.

We will bring tags on to Kite order form itself but will take more time.

Yeah. This is what required.
Waiting for the update.

Thanks

1 Like

Haven’t posted in a while here. Just wanted to let everyone know, if you haven’t checked notaloss.com yet, we’ve made a lot of improvements since launch. Much better than fiddling with spreadsheets and zoho that are not built to do this kind of work.

1 Like

You can try using AnaStrat !

Think about trade analytics or trading journal, and I’m sure we’ll serve everything under it. You can start with a 30 day free trial. There’s money management and trade journaling with insightful analytics to learn from mistakes we make.

Hi Guys, for journaling your trades, now you can directly sync with Zerodha’s creds on https://tradersync.com/in/?ref=india#a_aid=India , we have taken APIs from Zerodha and have integrated them into our platform, so you do not have to manually import your trade files.

for details : Tradersync – The complete Trade journal is now live for Zerodha ( with Autosync )