Trading risk management platform for proprietary trading

Hi all,

Been searching for a while now across the internet, haven’t found anything useful out of India. Wondering if Zerodha has a risk management platform for prop trading.
Say I want to start a firm where I hire traders to trade using only my money, no public funds, or raised capital. There are lots of people out there who have the capabilities and discipline to trade but do not have the capital required to survive the markets.
A robust platform to monitor risk and exposure across multiple accounts would be needed for this, or say we are leveraging Kite, maybe a form of a superuser or admin kite account that can track exposure across traders within my firm.
Or is there some platform I haven’t been able to find and you could share names I can lookup? Also out of curiosity what platform does True Beacon use for Risk Management? @siva @nithin @Bhuvan @VenuMadhav

Thanks All!
Br,
Andy

1 Like

Zerodha don’t have prop desk anymore.

I guess they use inhouse developed, customized to their requirements.

Thanks, @siva! So when Zerodha did have one could you share the name of the platform used? Also, I was asking more from a perspective that Zerodha might be providing this software to other prop trading firms. I am sure there is a market for a faster and lighter web terminal or a desktop thin client of some form. Or any suggestions you may have from experience.

Br,
Andy

We never gave anyone to outside, we have one built which suits us,also we don’t have prop, if you are a coder maybe you can build one too using API, also I believe yours will be less complex one if I am not wrong.

1 Like

Not completely sure, but Open Source Risk might be useful for your use case (Documentation, a brief video explaining what it is).

1 Like

Check once with symphony or greeksoft. They might be be able to help you. They provide trading platforms too.

1 Like