I am interested in trading in the F&O segment of NSE. However, due to trading restrictions placed by my employer, I am unable to do so. My question is: Can I trade using my family member’s zerodha account?
The steps are mentioned below:
- Transfer money from my bank account to my family member’s bank account.
- Transfer funds from family member’s bank account to his/her zerodha account.
- Trade using his/her account.
- Transfer profits (if any) to family member’s bank account.
- Tranfer money from family member’s bank account to my bank account.
There are no fees involved here; just some informal profit sharing agreement with family member.
Please let me know if this is legal and allowed by SEBI or if there are any restrictions/complications in this regard.