Trading View chart kite app navigation addition

Currently TV on kite app don’t have feature to navigate from one script chart to another script chart. Can this be added to navigate from one script chart to another chart directly from previous script chart?

Is there any option to add multiple chart on same screen on Kite app, as I don’t see it on Kite app & kite web.

Currently if I want to navigate from one stock chart to another chart I need to close the previous stock chart & then manually need to navigate to another stock name & then click on that stocks chart.

1 Like

@Arockiya_Raja

2 Likes

This is on our to-do list.

On Kite Web multiple chart features is available. On the app, it is not available at present.

1 Like

The TVC layout doesn’t remain same. See 1st fig where I have zoomed out or reduced the charts & indicators to smaller size but in see fig 2 it is getting enlarged or changed to default view.

Here the settings have not been changed, tried to reset settings auto fit, but after that also default view is loaded.

What can be done to keep the changed view when after few time want to see same view?

I have saved template as default view with indicator template also but nothing is changing

I tried this from my end. click the “save as default layout” button. it should save your changes.