Tradingqna community virtual meet up

Hey @Jason_Castelino @viswaram @hencjjsjahhaj

Sorry folks. We were planning to invite few other folks as well along with @nithin

Give us some time. Let’s have a grand meet soon :slight_smile: This one’s a bit special so its taking sometime. Sorry once again

6 Likes

18K gang shirts coming soon by @viswaram

2 Likes

Ok please dont plan on the Sep 30 weekend.

2 Likes

I had this little analysis on Nifty, need to analyse Nifty 50 and USDINR independently to determine the precise downmove, haven’t done that yet. I got the idea that Nifty/USDINR has to be seen when @viswaram said our market was being artificially inflated and something about currencies too. Then I hypothized that we have to treat American dollar as the base codependency for our economy such that USD is the O(0,0,0) for our economy. Also Twitter helped a lot. But I finally have the target of a downside until half of 2026. Don’t fixate on Apr '26, take anywhere around June of 26 (or not even that). I also calculated the CAGR of the channel to be ~9.87%, which adjusted for USDINR should be good against the ~12% of Nifty’s. I hope that makes @Jason_Castelino happy. All else, happy shorting. :hugs:.

P.S. Stock Markets are affected by politics and many things besides pure economy, that’s why I calculated CAGR of the channel.

1 Like

Eagerly waiting for it. Hope it happens soon.

I am never happy with analysis. I wait for actuals to celebrate. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
That way I am telling you in the year 2050, nifty will be above 2,50,000. It’s basic compounding.

1 Like

Also, I am not bullish always. At 20200 I was bearish and I was also short at 20100. I just like steady movement both sides. Downward movement to accumulate and upward movement to distribute. :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I know, but you’re the only guy I know to be bullish so I mentioned you to make my post more dramatic. How can a person actually be a trader if they don’t both ways? They’ll make more losses if they do so. :hugs:

2 Likes

@Meher_Smaran Is there anything with the website? I’m feeling disconnection at times, just now it happened again. Everything else worked fine. Can you get it checked?

1 Like

You must have missed some posts by @Meher_Smaran :hugs:

3 Likes

Economy is bound to grow and so are earnings. Will we have global giants like FAANG emerging from India needs to be seen.

2 Likes

lot of glitches today plus chart background changed multiple times , few times price got hanged. All happened till 11am. Nothing on X related to glitches, so I thought its my system issue and decided to take off instead of being sorry. after your post now its evident its from Zerodha side.

Hey @Yogarajan_V @hencjjsjahhaj

We’re working fine. If it is possible can you guys DM me the screen recording or a screenshot? Will get it checked

I didn’t get it, @Yogarajan_V ?

1 Like

You have mentioned about disconnection right. I have mentioned I too experienced the same

I meant screenshots, maybe if you got them.

1 Like

Ya I just took 1. Since he had asked to DM I gave him.

As per the chart above - what is the USDINR rate you have forecasted for 2026 ?

1 Like

Really haven’t gotten any yet. I’m actually migrating my setup which is making it all very slow. I’m kind of planning on leaving all 3 charts open at time and letting the two dynamically set each other up.

1 Like

Happy New year guys. All the active ones have become so inactive. (Me included)

Still waiting? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: