Tradingqna community virtual meet up

We will have a virtual meeting in this month. Pakka promise :grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Happy New Year.

2 Likes

No my friend, now I have a greater fear, I’m a little hesitant to share as it involves things beyond common perception, but I’m fearful that entire trading industry, NSE BSE etc… all of them, are gonna take a severe hit. Because a 3rd world war is eminent, Pakistan will attack India really soon, I’ve begotten visuals of it, which as I mentioned, aren’t very much acceptable as an prophecy, especially from someone so insignificant as me, but a greater mass-destruction is there. I suspect not even the end of oil is required, I mean, Srila Prabhupada and Bhavishya Malika, both are leading in the same knowledge of fate. I actually can see portionately what those greatest Vaishnavas did writing those books, that is nature of reading, so I’m even more fearful right now.

1 Like

Belated Happy New Year to all my fellow traders.

1 Like

Totally agree with you. A military op is favorable for the incumbent Govt, seeking re-election. Both India and US in 2024.

1 Like

2 Likes

BJP is more or less sorted and is widely expected to come back to power. Not the same case with current ruling party in US

Is your prophecy coming true?

2 Likes

did this happen? :wink:

3 Likes

:rofl::joy::joy::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Sounds like a great idea!

yes I am in

Actually, Russians made Putin win by tremendous votes. It only would take an American re-election now.

Any updates on this from your sources? Still waiting for 18k or below? Or you have given up?

2 Likes

@Meher_Smaran - waiting for the virtual meet up is like…
WaitingWaitingPatientlyGIF

4 Likes

What do I say man? I’m giving up trading as it’s posed as the greatest health issue for me, not that I couldn’t, but my greatest disease of envy and jealousy, as well as co-ordinated mental emotions and commotions play out.

But just before I head out, I’ll have done my last good, know that it will, sooner America and Russia will emerge in a great war, a World War, doesn’t matter if directly or via India Pakistan, but all preparations for the war have totally almost been cooked, it’s only a matter of formality when it becomes a reality, therefore I advise you because you’re a very friendly, you can play for the near future, but a great War is soon to follow. Russian Bears will play their role for it, they have come from the netherworlds to take over the world for atheism, but their war with America will play out in God’s favor, it’s literally been told by Srila Prabhupada, #ManVsBear is much more than just a meme, it’s a World War stage.

I just seriously wish it happens. Seek Jesus, seek God, seek Krsna, I’ll take a bye-bye now.

311e73cf5b932acfe6e7bf9b6caa53c3

@Meher_Smaran Please check inbox, also if you can help with not receiving OTP sms from Aadhaar for Zerodha account closure. :smile:

2 Likes

Hey @hencjjsjahhaj

Take good care of your health and don’t be disheartened. Both good and tough times don’t last forever.

We’re all sure you will recover very soon.

Don’t delete your account here as we all want to stay in touch with you. You can DM me or anyone of us who are active here to discuss anything.

Get well soon :bouquet:

3 Likes

Let’s have a call this Sunday?

3 Likes