TradingQnA Fitness Club 💪

Try cycling on a recumbent bike. From m my experience, it really works… when u want to focus, just stop cycling… no other change, cos ur immediately just sitting…

No chance of that guy falling off the treadmill… funny though it was

2 Likes

Just saw Nithin’s tweet on World Health Day… & really inspiring to read about the 8 ppl he has highlighted in his thread… enough to make me want to redouble my efforts on personal fitness…Its really commendable to see you guys supporting ppl make healthier choices & trying to make India fitter.

Here’s a request (i know this is not a core domain for Z but since we cannot expect anyone else to pick this up)…

You guys run free, open communities such as grove.rainmatter & tradingqna & am sure these have been v helpful for ppl… Any chances of starting such a discord site for fitness, diet & health for groups of like-minded ppl interested in getting fitter, making small lifestyle changes? There are so many myths which require busting & it would really help (& inspire) getting crowdsourced info (from those who have already achieved it). Instead of having this single thread here (where only those who are interested in PF/ trading/ investments get to see it) , may be it might be worthwhile to have a community… One can get perspective + inspiration & translate into action.

Posting this here just to trigger your thoughts. Else, can someone point out to free open communities specific to health & fitness which can be helpful? Thanks.

1 Like

Hey @sufimonks

Thanks for your kind words.

We indeed have a forum dedicated to discussion on fitness, diet and health for like minded folks.

Here’s the link to that forum:

Where we share articles/ insights and have discussions on healthy lifestyle.

1 Like

thanks Meher :+1:

Investments are personal, and this is human body, the most complicated thing of all things.

Getting inspired and motivated is one thing but want to do what others are doing could be harmful, because every body is unique, particularly with diet and exercise. I have never heard of peanuts until a few years ago, and now we have listed companies selling them, I have never heard of anyone who is allergic to groundnuts but some people are allergic to peanuts, and peanut allergy could be fatal, some even have adrenaline injection ready.

While there are many basic good things that one could start doing right after knowing, doing even them beyond a point could be risky. It is best to consult doctors before thinking about bringing changes to lifestyle.

Also, Jack/Jane of all trades does not apply here, we have to master them, make these changes permanent if we need them.