Tradingview charting version

Sure! Excited to hear about it.

Also, I have written a mail to @nithin regarding TV library add ons with subject “Trading Features to give an Edge over the Competition” that can help traders.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

After Dhan, FYERS broker joins TradingView
Blog

1 Like

Did you know that at one point of time, Reliance had something called “Only Vimal” advertisements and shops?

1 Like

@Arockiya_Raja We are just 3 days away for the end of month. Can you please tell us the release plan or you still relucatant to release.

4 Likes

Check now! There’s an option now to use the new updated library! Finally, a much needed update finally arrives! Also love the new groundbreaking features!!
I wish I could say this today. It seems like it’s not coming anytime soon.

The integration of the Trade From Chart has taken longer than anticipated and is expected to finish in a week. Its comprehensive testing requires some additional time. We’re keen to roll out the updated TradingView (TV) version at the soonest, yet it might take a couple of weeks due to unforeseen delays. we’re striving to complete it sooner if possible.

1 Like

You have got to be kidding me!

(Also an expression of “optimism bias”.)

By the way, is there any way I can sign up for testing the under-testing version of TradingView?

Ok. Any tentative time or we should leave the hope.

3 Likes

Come back next year.

It won’t come out till next quarter.

Till then, I am using Kite for my investments or positional trades and a Purple logo broker for FnO as I need TV Library with “Trade from Chart” feature for Scalping.

@Arockiya_Raja Pls ask the team to bring the update soon!

3 Likes

As previously mentioned, it may take a few more weeks. However, we are making every effort to complete it sooner if it is feasible.

3 Likes

@Arockiya_Raja
Would we be able to use community scripts and pine editor on This TV update as possible with the original TV?
Your views as you use the one with the purple @11.11
And you have experience with he green one @t7support
As I think the community scripts on TV library are better than the default indicators on TV :slight_smile:
And also looking forward to a tentative date or beta for web :slight_smile: since we’re close to the mid of this month however the update should have been around the last week of last month or atleast the first week of this month :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t get you clearly. Sorry about that. Can you please elaborate more ?

As on u r other query broker hosted TV library doesn’t have pine scripting feature. TV doesn’t give that capability to third parties via that library.

1 Like

I often use indicators on TV that are coded by other independent traders from the community tab will that feature be available with this integration of TV with the brokers?

2 Likes

Hey @Chetan_Nahata

No bro, it isn’t possible to use community scripts in any library provided by TV to the brokers.

TV is such a giant that it only keeps some of it’s features limited to it’s own platform. It makes brokers come to sign up for their Trading Panel integration.

Only 4 brokers have managed to the do the Trading Panel integration but it’s only limited to NSE Equity and Futures. No options.

As far as I know, Zerodha will never integrate with TV trading panel as Nithin doesn’t want to rely on a 3rd party trading system.

Rest, TV library provided to these brokers is definitely a game changer tough. Scalpers gonna love it!

2 Likes

Nope

:point_up_2:

Yep even though I am a more of a positional trader I love can only Phantom the benifits of it to scalpers.
It’s a shame both that TV doesn’t provide NSE OPTIONS on their platform and Zerodha is less likely to integrate with TV though I would like to ask for a confirmation from @Arockiya_Raja what’s actually coming and what’s more that going to happen.

2 Likes

No, TV does not provide this feature.

The TV chart will have a default layout, the Trade From Chart (TFC), an enhanced user-friendly experience in the mobile app…, etc

2 Likes

@Arockiya_raja
If possible, add an option to export/ import Chart IQ ‘views’ as XML. One wrong finger slide, your previous study gets deleted without warning .

Do you guys @11.11 @t7support get to use the indicator “chart patterns” in TV it says you’ll have to have premium to access that indicator, does the green and purple provide that?
@Arockiya_Raja will those particular indicators be useable in the Zerodha TV update as it is not a community script :slight_smile:?

This is what I’m taking about :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a premium subscription. So I have access.

I don’t think TV library given to brokers support this feature.

1 Like