Tradingview Charts are now live on Kite web

We will observe the behavior for a few days to find this. Can you raise a ticket at the support portal? It will help us to debug the issue.

This is happening on TV also as it was today also. Its happening many times and after changing many time frames, it stops. Mostly happening on 1 min TF

@siva please add scrip search option in chart iq Mobile

Overall, the chart functions fine and looks beautiful, however there’s the old problem of the chart layout and template not loading when a new chart is opened… I have to choose the layout from my Saved Layouts one more before it shows.

Hi kite team, is there any way to customize axis in tradingview/chartiq chart indicators? eg. can RSI be changed from 0 - 100 to 0% - 100% ? can open interest be changed from 12300000 or 12.3m to 12300k or 123L ?

Hi TQnA users, does TV charts on kite work well for you? Saved layouts would never work for me like this. Also default layout wont get saved, it will open its own default, seems not users default. When tried using TV app for PC, its

encircled features are also working erratically eg. clicking load chart layout does nothing. 1 chart layout limit exists for unpaid users yet 1 chart doesnt work fully.

tv charts in zerodha is worst. we have to always draw our analysis drawing and always set layout when open new charts, if we stop cheking charts all layout vanish away.

1 Like

yes to me it seems like some fault in TV. Can TV be used after we pay them only? Or the faults persists?

On kite app, the charts / indicators / drawings which r added on chart doesn’t save, need to add these whenever I want to see the chart indicators level

I’m shouting since 2 years about this!

1 Like

Do check out fyers trading view charts. They have same layout as original, and supports all features- trade from charts, autosaved, etc.

Since, you have been highlighting the issue the last 2 years. I feel for you.

1 Like

Thanks bro. But can’t leave kite. If this one feature enables i can sleep one hour extra peacefully. @nithin @ronin_sha

I see this issue daily, when I open the chart daily in the morning i can see empty candle time stamps from 18:15 to 19:15 timestamps of previous trading day, the main problem with this empty junk is any drawing that I draw for the next / current day like yesterday high and yesterday’s low just disappear suddenly and completely.

1 Like

The screenshot shows the time stamps between 18:15 to 19:15 for the weekend. Let me check this and get back.

Glancing at your posts and the patience stricken humble request all through. When you have options available, you made your choice.

Your loyalty is strong but… I can’t find better words :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Hello sir,

is possible in kite that we can just use arrow down button to see chart quickly in our watchlist as like trading view ??

Regards
sorabh

We have made some config changes a couple of weeks back, hopefully, this should be fine now.

To Z Team.

We got Independence after Decades & centuries of fight! Then,Demonetization shutdown banks all the way, Something like this never seen before from NATION! And after a while, we have seen New 2000 Rs Notes, Very colorful. My kids started playing. Then COVID came with a laugh on this world! Lockdown,shutdown & all down. Now things got change again.

But your Trading view (Particuarly Your zerodha TV Chart saving issue is not going from this trading world) Why on this nation! Entire Nation, All the brokers have the facility, damn successfully on a working condition. WHY ON THE DAMN EARTH YOU GUYS CANT MAKE IT? tell me man! I want to become a nuclear scientist and do something about this. Really Aggressive than ever before! I need a GUN to KIll My self.

@nithin

1 Like

It’s not worth killing yourself over some charts.

Fyers has robust charts. You can trade on zerodha and refer charts from fyers. Trading fyers is okay, but their fund withdrawal cut off is pathetic.

But if you are having suicidal thoughts,

Check this
AASRA - We’re Here To Help.

[91-9820466726]

FINVASIA also has Tradingview chart. Fund withdrawal happens with NEFT sort of delay. Besides everything is commission free @ 0 cost. They have also recently tied up with gocharting.

1 Like