Tradingview Charts are now live on Kite web

One of our most popular requests, tradingview charts are now available on Kite. As a user you will have option to switch between chart IQ (which we were using until now) and Tradingview. We will use this section on tradingqna to answer all your charting queries on both the platforms. Option to choose the charting provider will be soon available on Kite mobile as well (on Kite 3 which will be launched soon).

Go to My profile and select on type of chart.

Hoping that you will all like the added flexibility. TV charts are still in beta, if you spot any issues, do let us know here.

@Karthik has put up few of the features available on TV on a Varsity chapter.

30 Likes

So the first cool feature, multi charts mode.

Click on any of the multi chart and change the scrip to what you want. You need to have the scrip on your watchlist on Kite.

Click save once done.

17 Likes

Thanks.

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you… so much…:star_struck::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Hi nithin… I found 2 issues

1. Templates not save
  2. Drawing and indicators not saving on charts

Otherwise it’s good. :grinning:

1 Like
  1. Let me check on this.
  2. Drawings are saved in layouts
    Add any drawing, select the highlighted arrow as shown below and save it with any name.Next time, click on the same arrow and select saved load chart layout.
1 Like

Finally… Behold !!

1 Like

Thanks
Nitin Sir,
Thank You very much.

Finally We get the correct candlesticks and Pivots.

but one thing … Trading view chart is as not flexible as chart IQ. When we just try to toggle any script to another scripts it gets spindle like formations happens need to click on auto or need to stretch chart using mouse click again and again…

Please look into it.

@Siva overall the chart works properly and is looking great but there is that old problem again of chart layout and template not loading when opening a fresh chart… i need to again select the layout from my Saved Layouts and then it appears

This is just a common issue of course as TV just launched in Kite so i understand

2 Likes

@Siva Also the Take Screenshot button is missing… Please enable this feature from the TV library… Cause otherwise its a hassle to save trade records and screenshots…

Siva
Sir ,

Another things Trade from chart is not working but it is there in chart sections… it showing at the right sight of cross here as + sign .

Please enable it…

1 Like

Will it synchronize with web and mobile kite

1 Like

Hi
greeting to introducing trading view in kite , thanks

Would appreciate if you can also add Dark color theme option as available on tradingview.com

4 Likes

@siva there is no option to add one indicator on other indicator. while Trading view provide this feature. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Trading from charts is not yet available for now, this will take more time but one can pop-out chart and can place orders.

Currently only on web, app will take sometime.

Din’t get it, can you please write to me @ [email protected] with screenshots.Will check.

1. Only Scrip Chart Available Not Any index Chart In Search Result.

2. And Ya That Go to… feature is rocking Verry helpful for backtesting…

3. And we need to select chart layout every time when we open TV ( save as default template) not working @siva

1 Like

Matlab Chart IQ mein koibhi stocks ka agar chart ek se durse se jate the to chart ka visibility clear rahta tha…

candle sticks thik thak show karta tha click karke zoom in zoom out or scale ko khinch na zarorat nehi padta tha…
lekin eah tradingview mein eisa nehi hota hain… koi bhi stocks se dusre koi bhi stoks mein chart ko chage karne se intra day or daily ka candle ek dusre se chupak jate hain…

Bar bar zoom in zoom out karke scale ko “auto” click karke visibilities ko thik karna hota hain … jo irritating hain…

main screenshot leke bhej denge… no issue …

1 Like