Tradingview Renko Issues

Following issues need to be resolver

1. Candlestick is default view… need to change to renko everytime open the chart… actually iqcharts did not hv this issue

2. If vwap is applied to renko chart gets hanged and takes some more time to load in pieces

3. Can’t add SMA on RSI

Please guide

1. default layout feature is not available on tradingview. Hence, you are not able to set other chart type as default. We have requested for this feature from tradingivew.
  2. VWAP required volume data and value gets reset on daily basis whereas renko chart does not have volume info and it works based on price action. Thus, applying vwap on renko is not an appropriate choice I think.
  3. Yes, this feature is not available. will check for the possibility to add this on the upcoming version.
1 Like

Though this question is old but I am raising it again for I am also facing issues with renko chart in TV. If a renko chart is somehow loaded and if we change the timeframe , several error loading chart data pop up messages appear. Secondly , 8 out of 10 times renko chart on 1 minute timeframe doesn’t load , “loading…” appears on top right corner. Thirdly who says VWAP on renko chart is not a good idea? If the feature is there then it should appearly properly. Even if we somehow get VWAP to appear on a renko chart , it will soon show “loading…”. I make it invisble and then again visible to make it appear. And finally , if all the issues are somehow gone, chart stops updating. I experienced the above issues with NIFTY FUTURE chart on a lower timeframe , 1minute to be specific.
Any genuine response is appreciated , not just saying “… is not a good idea”.