Traditional brokers are becoming Discount broker

Hi Akarsh,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I saw that the similar issue affected lot of traders and they were really upset about their losses.

Even I face some random bugs while placing orders and sometime those bugs result into double order executions. Not just that, sometimes I am not able to place limit orders as the price part of the order window simply freezes (other parts work fine), and I have to close the window and open it again. This is very inconvenient while doing day trading and sometime I do miss a trade because of these bugs.

My budget is not big as I am trying to increase my trading capital gradually. Till now, I am in a learning phase and using limited amount to learn every single day. I am not ready to increase my capital and trading as well.

Icici direct & hdfc are quite costly for me. And, as far as I know webull is not for India, correct? I did some research on fyers and they are looking good as a day trading alternative. Their systems, chart options and software are looking better in terms of faster trading.

Have you ever considered fyers? If yes, then kindly share your thoughts.

ICICI become discount broker , future trading are 0 , intraday trading @ 15

1 Like

I requested all of u if u do not get leverage all should shift their account to finvasia no need to pay gst on brokerage then gov thnk of that

hope they don’t have any hidden charges

Neo_01_Dec10

Have u subscribed to this plan? Any other charges?

I mean the ICICI direct neo plan.

I read some details of this plan. By “Zero Brokerage on Intraday trades” they meant, no charges if you are not using MIS orders. As far as I understand, they will not charge if you are not using any leverage. I think almost 90% of intraday traders (equity mostly) use leverage. So, practically the “Zero Brokerage” is a smart marketing by Kotak.

Correct me if I am wrong.

1 Like

Like finvasia😊

I would not be surprised to see the era when BEBI will allow people to buy and sell stocks directly from CDSL or NSDL.

Finvasia is a visionary, I must say. Providing zero brokerage from the get go.

1 Like

Look

But sometimes always hidden everywhere. Bsda and retail account.