Trailing SL in Streak?

How to set Trailing SL in Streak?

If it’s not possible, is there a way to modify SL and Target while already in a trade?

@Streak

Read

If you have entered a trade, you can not modify SL and TP for the active cycle. If you are changing TP and SL, it becomes discretionary. Having said that, you can change your SLM (for MIS) from Kite, you cannot do this from streak. In case you make changes from kite, Streak will not be able to track the modifications.

@Krishnendu Thanks for the clarification. But my first question remains unanswered. I know Streak doesn’t allow BO at this moment (as Kite is not allowing it for last 3 months due to volatility). So I raised the question. But you answered as if BO is allowed.

Request you to please answer considering the current and practical scenario. With BO being blocked now, how to place a TSL?

A related question:
I see volatility of market is around 30% now a day, but still BO is not allowed. Can you please tell the limit of volatility when BO will be allowed again?

You can use ATR Stop Loss, PSAR or Supertend in exit condition to implement a dynamic indicator based stop loss. PSAR(Parabolic Stop and Reverse) was infact created to act as a stop loss.

For example, in a long strategy, you can add “Close crosses below PSAR (0.2, 0.02)”.

If you have any specific requirements, you can write to the support team([email protected]).