Trying to use Streak app

Hi… Can anyone please guide me on the following to create this algo
Need a scanner to scan the stocks with below conditions.

Using 44sma trend combined with ABC trading.

Require the following conditions to be met.

1. The trend in a daily chart should be Rising and the lower wick or body of the candle to be touching or as close as possible to the 44MA and or to 50MA

2.The trend should be rising trend. UPTREND for the stock

3.The 50SMA line and lower bolinger band line should be close, crossover or as close as possible to each other.

Can anyone please help me. I accidentally ended up paying for a monthly streak subscription last night and tried to figure the above out since more than a week.

@Streak @Krishnendu

@Streak can you.

Hi @Satya013,

While you can create a similar strategy in Streak, the above query has discretion involved in certain places. Specifically

You can create a condition for wick value to be equal to either of SMAs but “or as close as possible to the 44MA and or to 50MA” cannot be quantified. This is not definite.

Same issue here. How close? how do you define as close as possible?
This is a chart-based discretionary idea. When you want to create a condition it should have ideas that can be quantified and absolute within a range.

You can check how the strategies in the Streak Discover has been created. Also, you can watch these webinar to understand what types of strategies can be implemented in Streak.

https://help.streak.tech/englishweb/

Hi @Krishnendu
Sorry for the delayed reply from my end firstly…
Appreciate for taking your time out and replying to my query.
Sir like you told, I understood now that “as close as possible” status cannot be achieved.

Kindly advise if the as close as possible can be replaced to candle body or the lower wick of the candle should be touching the 44ma

AND

And can we create another condition with the below three catogeries

Lower Bollinger band higher and equal to 50ma
OR
LBB lower and equal to 50ma
OR
LBB equal to 50MA.

The point being for the LBB condition is that if the LBB and 50ma cross over from below or above or close to one another all the results will be shown without anything being filtered.

Hope I was able to explain my issue.
Once again sorry for the delayed response.
Hope you can help me out sir.