Trying Tradeview Desktop

I’m not able to find and see charts on individual NIFTY weekly contracts in tradeview desktop or their web app whereas I can see them on Kite. Is this a limitation of their Free Trial edition or does the paid subscription also have this limitation?

Tradingview doesnt support option charts - weekly, monthly or any higher time frame. Paid or free you cannot see option charts on native TV platform.

Brokers use TV charting library in their trading platforms. This library doesn’t have all the feature we get with the native TV platform. But brokers do get the ability to show html5 charts using their data feed. This means they can show option charts using the feed they get from exchange.

Thanks. That’s a big plus point of Kite Tradeview then and a negative on TradeView app itself. So it seems that I won’t be able to use best of both worlds–see a tradeview chart on a Nifty contract and at the same time get access to ALL the indicators available on TradeView app, for example, RSI candles? Sad. I hope Zerodha extends its kite features for tradeview to include all indicators and the pine script too.

If you see tradingview broker panel you will see an Indian stock broker there. So now you have all native TV features on all Indian equity and commodity instruments except options.

However currently there is no option to have options in native TV. Also tradingview won’t give the ability to quickly integrate the core features of their native platform to third parties like stock brokers. So that door is shut.