Turn Kite web into a desktop app

please add quick order window like PI with best ask and bid price…

or some setting to set deafult number of lots to trade from chart…

1 Like

Will check on this.

1 Like

Any update on it @siva sir?

Once we start working on default settings we will add this, will take more time.

4 Likes

Hi Siva, Do we have the advance option strategies like butterfly and iron condor in this tool?

1 Like

You can use sensibull for that, can use kite baskets to place orders and use Analyse option on positions page after taking position or baskets on kite to analyse before taking the trade.

The WEB version is very good. One of the features I use very extensively in PI is the sound alert. Any trade executed, PI can announce it very loud and clear.
I am very much interested to know whether similar feature is available in Kite.

2 Likes

I feel keeping positions and Pending order above the market depth makes sense as it is required a lot attention and the existing fonts are too small for liking, I do daily modify the lay out as show in the screenshot and trade and any refresh to the page all the setting reverts to normal

@siva
Keeping Positions and Open Order window above market Depth is really good idea and Zerodha must consider this to implement on Kite web positively. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

पर सुनता कौन है यहाँ ???

If one is having many positions or orders it will again be a problem, one can close market depth if don’t want to see it.
If one want to see positions and charts at a time currently it is not possible because if we drag screen, chart window is going down, rightfully only left panel should move but not chart, we have to address this in coming updates, in that case all cases around this will be solved.

@Prayag the same website is coming in 5 paisa very soon , they will release matter in one month , they already update desktop version its so nice , now the option buying issue in zerodha most people moved to 5 paisa , in matter of 2 month 5 paisa actice client touch 1.2 million , his stock price also touch 400+ life time high , i already open in 5 paisa account .

Hi Shiva,

Is there a way to link excel file to Kite platform , this was a useful feature in Pi.

Regads,

2 Likes

any update on this siva ?

Will check on this in next version upgrade, will take time though.

1 Like

Hey , cant we have a pop out window for the MTM positions ?like this is in pi

1 Like

And why still zerodha is not providing option chain adding the strikes to watchlist during market hours take extra slippages for traders. Give the option of check box to exit open positions of long and short positions during volatile moves it will be difficult to choose and exit at that time. @siva

1 Like

link excel file to Kite platform was awsome feature.
will zerodha will provide this in near future?

Any updates or possible timeline??

any update siva sir?

1 Like