Two stoploss order on the same script

Anyways, but Pi is way better than Kite 2.0 afak traders are concerned!!!

My entry is at price 400, so on the chart I want see any dot or dry perpendicular line, thus it will show me where exactly my entry is and where current price is with visible in between candles and price action…

You used wrong Product ie CNC.
Try using MIS if you want to take fresh position by SL-M
And in 2nd screenshot you didn’t use SL order but limit order
So basically you did everything wrong

One order to stopping more and more losses and one is for booking profit. i.e I want to exit my position in two ways. if stock price moving 90 or less or 110 or more. i.e I want to sell my stocks if stock price is less than 90 or more than 110. Considering 100 is CMP

@maddy_Des I think MIS can be used if you brought stock on the same day. Isn’t it so?

Yes you are right I used LIMIT order.

Let me know how many and which order I need to place if I want to sell my stock if the price goes 90 or less OR 110 or more. If I brought this stock a day before or more from today.

I’m afraid you cannot place two stoploss orders for the position in CNC. You can place a sell limit order as a target or you can place a sell SL order for stoploss. Explained why here.

Just let me get my concepts clear first.
You already have 100 shares of ASAHIINDIA in your portfolio.
Right

Yes. I have 100 shares of ASAHIINDIA brought more than 7 days before.

And at what price?

Please reply fast as I am in hurry :slight_smile:

379.29. average price

Okey
So Buy 100 @ 379.29
Now when you put in your SL orders the CMP was 387 .
That means you were already in 7.5 Rs profit.
Now you put in SL-M order with trig 381.05
Now 381.05 is below CMP so you are correct in putting in SL order.
The thumb rule is - Above CMP - Buy is SL and Sell is limit while Below CMP Sell is SL and Buy is Limit.
Ok Final Q - Now just tell me why you wanted to put in 1 more SL order and at what price?

1 Like

Simply

Let me know how many and which order(s) I need to place if I want to sell my stock if the price goes 90 or less OR 110 or more. If I brought this stock a day before or more from today(i.e CNC position). i.e I don’t want to sell my stock in the range between 90 and 110. Considering 100 is CMP

1 Like

Okey I get it…you put in order types wrong…
I already answered above
The thumb rule is - Above CMP - Buy is SL and Sell is limit while Below CMP Sell is SL and Buy is Limit.

If CMP =100
I want to sell my stock if the price goes 90 or less - put in Sell SL or SL-M order
110 or more - This is book profit or target order - put in Sell Limit order.

Also you can trade fast but have patience while learning :slight_smile:

No chance getting rejections. I can place any one order ,not both.

If you wanna put Sell order put in SL below CMP and Limit above CMP.
Do not use CNC as product use MIS
your order will be accepted.

You are getting rejections because you are using CNC

Explained very well

1 Like

I replied here too CNC position target and stoploss allowed?

Then what is the solution for my problem. Is this achievable by PI platform?