Ujjivan SFB IPO

I have submitted application for 1 lot.
Account debited with 14800. Amount blocked is confirmed by my bank but bhim app which i use to pay is showing transaction failed. No email received confirming my payment from zerodha. Kindly guide.

You can apply through any intermediary, as long as the Ujjivan Financial shares were held in your name as on November 22, 2019.

1 Like

In case the transaction has failed in the app but the bank has blocked the amount you can raise a request to NPCI at [email protected] with your application details.

1 Like

I have submitted ipo application today before 5 pm. I have got the mandate request, i have kept it in hold for now. In my mail it is said that the mandate request is valid till 12pm 25th dec. So if I accept my mandate now, and somehow my app shows transaction failed but the amount in the bank kept in hold, how can I remove the hold from the bank?
Can I delete the order from modify order? Or something else?

Once the mandate is accepted, the bank can revoke it on the instruction of the exchange (if the application is deleted during the bidding period) or the RTA (if the allotment is not given). The broker or the investor cannot revoke the mandate.

Thanks for reply. I have done that but am not able to check in kite app whether ipo is applied or not.

Hi i had successfully applied for ipo but now the problem is i don’t have any status whether i hot allotment or not and if not then my money is also not revoked until and i don’t have any information regarding this. What should I do thanks in advance

I had applied for the Ujjivan small finance bank IPO, everything went well and was well on track but on 10th December I recieved a SMS saying that my UPI Mandate has been revoked and my funds were unblocked subsequently. Please let me know why the mandate was revoked?

The page at https://corpreg.karvy.com/ipostatus/ says “PAN not found”. Does this mean that allotment did not happen?