Unable to dematerialize MF as zerodha office is closed

I had couriered the forms on May 1st but my fund has not been dematerialized yet. I understand that Zerodha offices are closed. However, the margins for MIS F&O positions would be increasing from June1st . So, is there something that can be done?

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all our offices are closed and no one is available at the office to receive the courier. We will not be able to process any dematerialization requests until the lockdown lifted in the city.

The physical forms have to be verified and required to put seals on it to proceed further. The forms should have the wet signatures of the Investor and DP seal on it for the RTA to process any dematerialization request.

We will process your dematerialization request as soon as possible once the lockdown is lifted in the city(Bengaluru).

Hi,
Are zerodha offices reopening from May 24th though lockdown has been extended? As per news article - Karnataka extends Covid-19 lockdown till June 7: What’s allowed and what’s not | Cities News,The Indian Express , RBI regulated financial markets can open.

As the cases in Bangalore are more, right now all our offices including HO are closed.

We’ll intimate you once we open our office.

Is the office open today? It has been 3 week since I had couriered the documents.
Many offices in B’luru are closed but they don’t impact any customers. I understand that the situation is not good but at the same time customers should not face any issues if it has been more than 2 weeks.
As you know, MIS margins would be increasing from June 1st and I would not be able to trade until I get my MF dematerialized and pledged as the margin becomes 75%.
Can the staff check and process the dematerialization forms? Similar to banks, you could also function with limited staff on staggered days.

My forms are stuck in Zerodha office for a month. Could you let me know when these would be processed?
@Ashith

Please raise a ticket here and share the client ID and the courier tracking details so that we can check and try to get this request processed at the earliest.

Thank you. Reopened the ticket#20210503430902 which I had logged on May 3rd

Thank you for sharing the details. We will check and update you on the same ticket.