Unable to move shares from Groww to Zerodha via CDSL Easiest

I’ve done “Bulk Setup” from CDSL website twice but each time after verifying and committing the transaction, it disappears from the CDSL Easiest portal. It’s so annoying.

I’ve looked into many articles and videos, its exactly the same everywhere. But after I commit my transaction, nothing happens, I get no mail or any Groww or CDSL notification. The only thing I get is OTP from CDSL to commit the transaction, then no trace of my transaction after a day. I’ve done it after market hours and within market hours too.

Kindly help me in transferring my shares to Zerodha.

Hi NavdeepD2,

Upon setting the transaction in CDSL easiest, you need to select the transaction by clicking on the checkbox and click on commit. The transaction will be sent to Transferor DP (Groww) once you enter the OTP and authenticate the transaction by entering the CDSL easiest PIN.

You need to check with the Groww DP to know the status of your transaction.

1 Like

Closing the loop. I moved all Eq from Groww to Zerodha via CDSL in July. They finally approved the transaction.

• I sold those stocks which were less than 2-3% of my portfolio.
  • Sold MFs because those were un-movable.
  • SGB still in Groww, and the only thing that’s left there.

thanks!

2 Likes

Hi Navdeep,

I am stuck with the same issue and are unable to transfer shares to Zerodha from Groww via easiest. My transactions are stuck even during the market hours and after it. Can you kindly help me out on how to resolve it? I need to complete it asap to comply with my organisation regulations.

Thanks,
Gayerike

Hi Navdeep,

Groww has rejected my transfer request as well, do we have to keep setting up these transfer requests till they approve it or please guide how does it work, I dont understand why Groww has rejected my request

Thanks
Anubhav