Unicon securities claim dismissed by NSE HOW TO CLAIM FROM UNICON POOL ACCOUNT

My shares was in pool account of unicon which was not transferred to my demat account and now when I claimed from NSE THEY ARE rejecting my claim.


I’m not sure why the Exchange has rejected your claim. Another option is to register a complaint against the broker on SCORES (Sebi Complaint Redress System). SEBI will then follow up with the Exchange and you’ll get a reply from the broker.

Here’s the link to register your complaint: http://scores.gov.in/Complaint.aspx?flag=n

Once you’ve complained, you’ll get a complaint registration number that you can track on the same site.

Good luck.