Upi mandate issues

No, Mandate not received, even yesterday when i tried to approved it failed. And today mandate not received, so could not proceed further.

My mandate request is also completed still IAM not getting any confirmation from exchange for my IPO application acceptance.

same problem bro 85003030030 my number
tell me if u find the solution

There is no reply of all query?

But now amount is blocked so what should I do?

Bid for SBI Card IPO but did not recieve Mandate request in ICICI bank upi. IN evening got msg from NSE for approval but request is still not there in app. Next day deleted the bid and created a new one still same issue, help would be much appreciated.

When i applied for SBI Ipo bid ordered from kite but upi e mandate dint got success becoz of time out and received msj for the same and my amount alao blocked in account …
Will this trouble able to reject my application

1 Like

I applied for sbi ipo
But UPI ID not set
My all money in zerodha account
Wt should i do now
Regard
Bhushan

Same authorization failed money locked,
Jaha sarkar involve hogi waha problems ayegi…waste government institutions , SBI sucks.

Same problem occurred with me too

Finally someone with same problem as me.

Its my first time applying the IPO and same thing happened with me I waited and waited for the stupid mandate to show up , as there was no mandate I followed the procedure mentioned in the email i.e" cancel the application and apply new" .So that’s what I did and
the mandate came immediately .
I was happy YES IPO is mine and approved it , moments later another mandate showed his face and then I realised I accepted mandate for the cancelled application.

In panic I contacted zerodha staff and as per them short and simple you cannot cancel the mandate before the allotment date, after the allotment is done funds will be unblocked and if even that fails you have to wait till the mandate expires ie 21 March and if even that fails (trust me you would be cursing everyone by this time) request your bank to unblock the fund. If amount is deducted and no shares are allotted contact broker with details.(with haunted memories of that fate-less day)

Finally If you still want to apply for IPO create new bid and accept new mandate , block another 2lac and hope for best. So Iam out .
Man this is frustrating .

3 Likes

Note : Please ensure that the application number on your UPI app and in the IPO window on Console matches before you accept the new request.

have placed bid for sbi cards ipo and on upi app i have successfully approved the payment but unfortunately i got failed. And the amount is debited from my bank account also i have received a sms from the bank that upi mandate is successfully created and funds are blocked.

Dear all,

Actually I’ve got the mandate and accepted the same. The amount had been blocked by my bank.

But when I check the status of my IPO in zerodha console it shows nothing but amount blocked is 0.
I’ve attached the screenshot.

Please guide as this is the first time I am subscribing for an IPO.

1 Like

I have placed bid for sbi cards ipo and on upi app i have successfully approved the payment but unfortunately i got failed. And the amount is blocked from my bank account also i have received a sms from the bank that upi mandate is decline created and funds are blocked.
please help on this

2 Likes

Inalso faced d same prob? Did u get any solution
Thanks

Update on the issues reported above

1. Mandate request not received - You have time until 12 PM on March 6, 2020 to receive and accept the mandate. On submission of an IPO application, the mandate collect request is supposed to be sent by the Sponsor Bank (banker to the issue) in real time. You may have to wait up to the end of the day to receive the mandate collect request due to delays from the Sponsor bank. You may also try alternative UPI apps.
  2. Mandate request declined by the bank - You should delete your application on Console and apply again (preferably with a different bank account). You can use any bank account where you have an account. It need not be mapped to your Zerodha demat account.
  3. Received the mandate but unable to accept the request - Same as above
  4. Approved Payment and amount blocked but UPI app shows mandate failed - The bank, NPCI and the exchange run a 3 way reconciliation to check for successful applications and fund blocks. If your block status is not updated at the UPI app level or exchange level, the RTA may still consider your application since your funds are successfully blocked with the bank.
  5. Mandate failed and amount did not get blocked - You will need to delete your application and apply again
  6. Mandate accepted and funds blocked but status not updated on Console - Console displays the UPI status last received from the exchange. This status is likely to get updated as the banks reconcile their records with the exchange. The exchange will share their file with the RTA at the end of the issue and the RTA will check if the amounts are blocked using the bank’s file to do the final reconciliation before allotment.
2 Likes

Actually I’ve got the mandate and accepted the same. The amount had been blocked by my bank.

But when I check the status of my IPO in zerodha console it shows nothing but amount blocked is 0.
I’ve attached the screenshot.

Please guide as this is the first time I am subscribing for an IPO.

1 Like

I am getting Status now- that REJECTED BY BANK
WHAT IS THE REASON?
I HAVE SUFFICIENT AMOUNT IN BANK.
SHOULD I BID AGAIN?
PLS REPLY ASAP

NOT yet . Zerodha agents are not helping too in such matter , unable to contact with them.