Usdinr Option Statergy

Can Anyone suggest me any free website for building USDINR Option Statergy (Apart from Sensibull - it’s a paid platform)

Thank you in Advance.

Sensibull is your only option in this case, haven’t come across any platform which offers USDINR FUT - Options, not even Opstra.

Sensibull and opstra both are good for option trading but there are not even paid website for USDINR options trading.

Opstra doesn’t have USDINR data. And I asked them whether they are planning to introduce usdinr options but they refused, they may introduce it in future.

Sensibull is good and only free and best option for now. But even Sensibull pro version does not have IV chart for USDINR as of now.

I think, only a small number of traders are interested in trading currencies in India. I don’t know the reason behind it.

1 Like

maybe traders just turn away looking at premium in pennies like 0.0100 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Or maybe it is the lack of movement , lower IV.

Right… but currency options are good place to start if one wants to trade in options as margin requirements are very low.

Exactly. Although volumes are lower than NIFTY options, one wouldn’t face liquidity issues until trading above 10L margin. On an average I achieve 10-15% per week on USDINR options.

1 Like

If you’re trading on even 30k, you can still make more than enough to compensate the sensibull monthly subscription fee. What I mean to say is that even with capital low as 30k, your reward to risk ratio is very handsome. Go for sensibull. It’ll benefit you. Trust me.

But Sensibull does not have IV chart/IV historical data for USD INR. How can it benefit us?

And are you talking about options trading only ?

Granted. Getting historical ATM IV data is tough ask. Maybe it’s possible if you buy the historical API for kite. But I’m not sure about this since I have not tried it out.

And yes I’m talking strictly option selling (basic strategies like bear/bull spreads).

why USDINR is showing different ATM in different expiry? and where w can find the exact price of USDINR

1 Like

Try tradingeconomics.com. You can find the spot exchange rate for most currency pairs there.

@siva Can we have usdinr spot price being tracked in zerodha kite. Using in.tradingview.com.
It will really help in currency trading.

1 Like

Exactly , even i love option selling due to margin requirement i coudn’t sell in index so started in $ , now only by selling options on $ i make considerable 4 -5% on weekly basis and dollar movement is not as bad index .

Just be careful while selling USDINR calls. Thing about USDINR is that when it moves upward, it moves big. So I mostly sell puts or buy futures on the upward breakouts.

1 Like

Ya thanks and I always hedge my positions , coz selling can go drain into heavy losses sometimes so I only do hedge

Then hedge by buying higher expiry options, to keep vega of the trade slightly positive. Or place GTT orders.

1 Like

Can you tell me how to earn 4-5% weekly using USDINR options ?

1 Like

i am also waiting for reply

Message me on tradingview. My username is JohnSikes73. Will share the trades whenever I take one in USDINR.