UX suggestions to Kite mobile

Some of the features I am very keen to have it on Kite mobile ASAP are as below.
Can I know if and by what dates each of these could be implemented ? :

1. Days % change next to LTP in holdings. I go through holdings through the day to decide which of my holdings have fallen/gone up good %.

2. You are currently displaying the holding quantity in the stock watch list. Can we also have the average buy price next to the holding qty please? This helps us to see how far the LTP is compared to our average buy price and to decide to buy/sell.

3. Can we have the total amount of margin consumed in positions please. Best place would be at the bottom most under Total. This helps us to decide if I have to buy only for say Rs. 10k or 20k for the day.

4. Can we have the depth option in holdings please. I can easily decide to place the order closer to day high or day low using the depth.

5. Depth, chart option in pending & executed order list. Since it is not here I will have to go back watch list look in the list of 1 to 5 and find the specific stock and then go for depth, chart etc. Phooo !!

6. Currently each order for a specific script say GMR appears separately in order list. Please can we group all the orders of one script together something like this :

GMR buy 1000 19.00
buy 1000 18.50
sell 500 20.00
buy 2000 18.50
buy 3000 19.00
sell 500 20.50
RCOM buy 5000 14.00
buy 4000 12.00
sell 500 20.00
buy 2000 18.50
buy 3000 19.00
sell 500 20.50

This helps us to get a total picture of orders to a specific stock. Current display of each as a separate row is very inconvenient.

1. There is no sorting order in the holdings, orders etc. Some sort of ordering(alphabetical, total amount invested etc) would be a huge benefit.

Can I know if and by what dates the above could be implemented ?

All good points, many on our list of things to do.

Hi Nithin what happen to your order managment system, I am not able place order many times.
Many times I place market order at market opening after 9:15 but market order during this time take 5 to 10second to execute

Hi, I would like to have a column to know the margin consumed on each Option trade. This way I can decide which option trade is giving me more value on the margin blocked.

Margins on F&O is on the portfolio and not individual positions. So to give an exact margin blocked per position is not really possible. For example a position like below, even though each position wise the margin is known, there is a margin benefit of 35k on the portfolio. Dividing the 1.3lks in this example into 3 different positions is not really possible.

https://zerodha.com/margin-calculator/SPAN/

Thanks for your response.