Vodafone idea share price for long run

Hy
What about Vodafone Idea share in long run ??

Vodafone CEO is trying , playing games!! to close the Indian operation of Vodafone Idea , its really Riskyy! stock , there are many stocks for ex South Indian Bank , you can trade in bulk volume

if any one want to make money we have lot of opportunists now available ,

When dowjones touch 30k, warren went to tennis club to play a games , on that times he is sitting mammoth cash ,still he is sitting mammoth cash , the same kind of crises happen in usa in 1929 and 1968 there is lot of jobloss , market are crashing anything like that ,warren invest on that time in cocacola and american express , bank of america and so on , now he is sitting in trillion of dollars , his dividend income are in millions ,

i am a trader, but i am working for money only. if you are a trader you are working for money only , money is not working for you , i am also building my portfoilo to money need work for me .
but for warren money is working for him safely , whatever crash and so on the dividend they will get Mommouth dividend , i want to be like that business , i am building slowly my portfolio in this crises , i think nifty will come down to 5.5k to 6k also i will invest heavily there

always see the geniune people , why i am telling is ," geniune business people will never act like a hero " Benjamin

1 Like

can you please give citation for this?