Want to invest on Mutualfunds

I want to invest on Mutual funds. I don’t know about that. Can anyone help on this ?

You will have to share more details on what sort of help you’d need. If its about execution as in buying or selling a fund, then check out Zerodha’s MF platform - it is a simple and elegant platform to buy/sell mutual funds. Check this - https://mf.zerodha.com/

We have even suggested 3 funds from good fund houses which you can consider investing in.

Hi Katthik,
I go through that link .

Initial investment (Minimum: ₹ 500.00 )

Initial order will be executed on next trading day.
Frequency

Installment (Multiple of: ₹ 500.00 )

Next week onwards.
Total installments (Until cancelled )

I am not getting that Total installments option. Can you give me details about that?

This is with respect to Systematic investment plan (SIP). SIP is nothing buy investing fixed amount of money every month. By doing so, you will have the advantage of averaging out the markets high and lows. A great way to start investing in MFs.

Hi Karthik,
Thanks for yuor suggestion…
I need to check this option ?

Total installments (Until cancelled )

Best time to invest in stocks directly or indirectly is when valuations are low or below mean levels. Right now, Nifty (which is representative of 50 stocks together) is trading at around 24 Price Earnings, while the historic high levels of Nifty PE is around 28.

This means, you are better off NOT investing for long term right now. You can probably invest for 3-6 month horizon. Not more than that.

Hope you thank me after 1 year. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

What is the total installment option?

This essential means how many times the SIP will be executed. You can choose the number or simply choose the option until cancel.

Pl also check on direct vs regular funds commission will be different

Also. Elss funds offer tax savibgs

Another point. To consider

Genuine advice, great!!!

Mutual funds could or should also be bought like buy on dips :smiley: