Webull vs HDFC Securities

Hey guys so I am new to trading and I am trying to understand the difference between HDFC Sec and other indian brokers that allow me to invest outside India and apps like Webull and Trading 212. I just need someone to clear some doubts for me.

From my understanding. Webull will allow me to send/deposit money one time and I can invest or trade that money however I like, completely up to me and my preference whereas HDFC Sec and other brokers don’t allow me to trade the money… I have to choose the stocks I buy once and pay a fee for every stock coupled with High brokerage fees. So there is no way for me to trade my stocks… I have to be long term investor to get any value out of HDFC Sec or ICICI… whereas with Webull I can circulate the money I have invested and I have to pay a small fee when I want to transfer the money back to my account

If someone could help me understand this concept that would be highly appreciated.

Webull is not available for Indian residents/citizens

From what I know, Indian brokers do not offer intra/day trading trading of US stocks(this may not be true) as there are a lot of regulatory hurdles(explains the high brokerage charges). But if you wanna intra/day trade US stocks you can try WeBull as they do accept indian residents but I would suggest you to try out with Interactive Brokers as their brokerages are really cheap and also their platform is really good.