1 Like

Intraday trade alert: 20 April, 2018

TOAL PROFIT : 0.72 R = 72RS. (0.24%)

1 Like

INTRADAY TRADING REVIEW : 16-20 APRIL,2018

TOTAL CAPITAL USED :: 30000 RS.
RISK PER TRADE :: 100 RS. (R)
RISK( R) % :: 0.3 % PER TRADE

WEEKLY PROFIT :: 4.93 R = 493 RS. ( 1.64%)

PROFIT/LOSS SCREENSHOT:

wah

Thanks for posting… You are not the only one. i myself lost more than this over a month… in my first month, blindly believing some youtube videos. they were actually saying about their timeframe and their analysis. it cost me big to learn that my battle is different than their… now trying to learn more and create my own strategies. will learn with small capital… thanks.

1 Like

Washed all profits of last two trading days. :sleepy:

Which broker?

Hi, How much captial used… what is the trading strategy and what is the quantity that you tried to trade for the above scripts?

I’m planning to come back to trading after long gap due to losses and want to try out simple strategies with minimum capital.

Thanks,
-Siva

Upstox

Net profitable. Wrongly identified a pattern in TATAMOTORS and lost 10+fees/taxes.

Hi Shiva,

I start the day 7 by scanning through google news for all my fav high volume intraday trading scripts.
I then observe the pre-market trading and use that to shortlist the 3 stocks I want to trade. Once the market opens, I wait for 10-15minutes to see if the market is showing the same trend as pre-market. If yes then I place orders in the direction of the market with 2% stop loss. I exit at 0.5% profit. My capital is 150000.

I only use MACD, Volume and Intraday momentum on 5 min, while monitoring the 3min and 1 min charts.

3 Likes

Hi Bro, 2% Stoploss is too high… Recheck your strategy!!

2% seems to be the sweet spot for my trades, but I usually update it if I notice a strong movement.

2 Likes

One week before i purchase 100 shares at 250 rs,n today i again buyed same stock 100 at 260rs .so nw i wanna sell those 100 shares which i buyed at the last in T1 trading( i.e tomorrow).nw the question is will the average rate i.e 250 rs wil get changed or will remain same ??

When you sell shares from your holdings, FIFO (First In First Out) method is followed to debit shares from your holdings. When you sell the shares tomorrow, the shares which you bought last week at 250 will be sold, for remaining 100 shares 260 will be your buy average. To know how buy average is calculated you can read this.

1 Like

Is there any way dat i sell those 100 shares without affecting previous average prise?