Weekly trading diary : 23rd Feb - 1st March 2018 - Updated Thread

Joke of day…
Even with bad Results…
Even in falling market…
Even with heavy NPA…

My most favorite stock PFC limit order of 105 for buy has not triggered .
:cold_sweat::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::dizzy_face:

Nice bro… can u tell us your trade entry & exit timings.

For being investor also,

I am big fan of falling markets…

SALE! SALE! SALE!
:joy::heart_eyes:

started doing futures :smile:

timing doesnt matter much dude …
its a positional trade

initated on friday evening and closed it at 3pm today …

initated another condor now :wink:

I started with futures gonna stick to it. I think I can’t handle too many variables in options pricing :slight_smile:

you should do one thing which will definitely help you most of the times :slight_smile:

when you are going long in nifty or bank nifty , short OTM call…
if you are going short in nifty or bank nifty , short OTM put…

in the long run , you will learn option pricing as well

:ok_hand: bro… is iron condor works on intraday also?

totally inconclusive for me … tried for 3/4 months

I think DR REDDY is in a bottoming out process , soon it may reach 2500 level

Today’s trade:

For condor and other option strategies, is there a way to execute orders of multiple strike prices at once? Not asking about algo or code trading, just a kite/ pi feature to do it?

5 Likes

no features in kite/pi , dont think any broker terminals giving that …
have to develop our own order management software

1 Like

woah these are intraday trades ?

did u apply any strategy ?

Yes, these are intraday trades. Mostly bear call spread strategy, and some trades are naked options with a large quantity. Just banking on the Banknifty downtrend.

Well played.

Ibulhsgfin is a higly volatile and active stock. Refused temptation to trade it today. I think ill stick with futures for a while.

Good time to trade is after 30 minutes of market open. By that time the market will set itself into a nice rhythm. Then u can use any strategy according to ur preference… Moving average crossover… RSI… Heinken ashi are all good indicators. Or u can trade without any indicators using just price action. Read some zerodha varsity and visit this page often to get valuable insights from other experienced traders. I’m pretty much still a novice… but my advice is backtest everything… be careful with SL that gets triggered easily.

Yes correct,
I am doing back test. Checking advice , note down in excel and doing back test for past 3 months data to check out what is pros and cons in that strategies.

So any conclusions so far?