Weekly trading diary : December 2017 Week 3 : 18 Dec - 22 Dec

:slight_smile: :+1:

Just now Airtel Report to Exchange.

This is to inform you that on December 16, 2017, Bharti Airtel Limited (Airtel) and Airtel Payments
Bank Limited (APBL) (a subsidiary of Airtel), have been served with an Interim Order dated
December 15, 2017 by the Unique Identification Authority of India, Government of India (‘UIDAI’)
directing suspension of the e-KYC license key of Airtel / APBL with immediate effect.
The company is engaging with UIDAI to resolve this at the earliest.
Kindly take the same on record.

Market Is Positive But Will Be Highly Volatile.

@vijender88
25400pe bought @ 180 now made high of 359

1 Like

@vijender88
Weekly trading diary : December 2017 Week 2 : 11 Dec - 15 Dec

this is i call no need for news, just price behavior study

1 Like

:joy:

Thinking it’ll be a diasater today I sold off my future by placing a AMO so as to reduce my loss and sold at -365/- only to see the value go up and up before crashing when the market opened. Shouldve at least waited to see how it would turn out today. Samething happened with USDINR too at least there I made some decent profit. Overall I could’ve probably made profits of ~3500/ today but now I’m looking at ~800/-. Still happy :slightly_smiling_face:

@vijender88

BOUGHT 25600CE @120 SOLD 131

2 Likes

@vijender88
SORRY CONFUSED BETWEEN TWO SCRIPS IT WAS GREENPLY,
4% UP WITHIN 30 MIN
MY MISTAKE IN SCRIPS THAT’S WHY I GIVE ATTENTION TO STOCKS.
IF I WOULD HAVE TRADED WOULD BE TRAPPED

Today if I play in NIFTY would make more money,but happy what I made in currency.

5 Likes

Just 1 trade 50 lots USDINR fut shorted at 64.5325

1 Like

50 lots shorted

@vijender88
making profit is important, whatever you are good at

1 Like

@vijender88
whenever a retail make profit, i feel very happy seriously,
because from the starting of market retailer are considered to be food to big players, i am happy retailer are getting knowledge and getting their loaf of bread back from smarties

3 Likes

Stock picks for tomorrow?

Today some big player of this forum made big money but no one is sharing. Today market give good opportunity but may be some traders trapped in short side.

I feel its the opposite which might have happened. Usually you know, its human tendency that few people after making even little profits jump up with excitement & share the trades.

But loss making trades are never shared or rarely shared. Very few traders share loss making trades.

If people are not coming up today, then this
silence speaks something serious!

3 Likes

Captured Rs. 6.50 in Yesbank

Rs. 2 in Reliance

Good trade, did u utilize the margin elsewhere for intraday? If yes, then share those other trades also bro.

how much brokerage is cut?