Weekly trading diary : December 2017 Week 4 : 26 Dec - 29 Dec

This is genuine trade and yes risking big amount of money. In morning @Lets_Invest suggested to take both 10500 CE and PE at 20 but I put order of 80 lots @ 15 for both PE and CE once any order executed I place sell order of 20 only 5 point capture. And once order executed again put buy order at 15 and randomly . after 1 pm decrease the price from 15 to 10 for buy and 20 to 15 for sell… You can see my put order executed more than call because CEs are trading above 15 most of the time…

Expiry is going to be very exiting. I have watched closely 5-6 expiry session of these stocks, and similar trend should be maintained.

Just Dial (-+) 12 points.
Bharti Airtel (±) 6 points.
Sunpharma (-) 10 points.
Voltas (±) 5 points.
Havells (–7) points.

Today Expiry wasn’t very exiting for these stocks, although they moved quite a bit.

Just Dial (-+) 12 points. → -6, +11 points.
Bharti Airtel (±) 6 points. → -6, +2 points.
Sunpharma (-) 10 points. → -4 points.
Voltas (±) 5 points. → -11 points.
Havells (–7) points. → -2, +7 points.

1 Like

So at what price you sold CE BUY

look at the price of in the money 25500 put option guys. have you seen anything like that before ?

Dec expiry week went dull! Seems like Option players hv raised their hands after Nov expiry disaster. Surely chances r bright for Jan expiry!

TataSteel n Reliance counters were volatile in the Expiry trade.

Best wishes for the coming Year 2018 :grinning:

EXPIRY WENT AS PER MY OPTION DATA
if next expiry also goes as per my data, next week will be negative

As per your data fii buys long future and shorted options it means for long future sideways might happen in this week So there are short options Right

regularly some buying and some some selling happens, i take their net position, long position - short position
but i rarely talk about index futures as they can be rolled over and can be taken for long time
but options expires at time, so option data is more important for me

Capital- ₹2749(excluding brokerage)
Profit- ₹1526 (profit 50+ %)

Bought 2 lots @ 18.33
Sold @ 28

P.S: That was my first option trade.

4 Likes

For weekly options trading how do you consider fii and pro data.

fii and pro usually have their max position on weekly basis,
and their position in monthly, let say nifty option, you see they always change their position, so that data assumption has no effect for a period over one week, for monthly assumption one may use their futures holding, but that doesn’t work usually.

OK thanQ Sir

Today i thought Auropharma will rally and bought @ 699, but unfortunately hit stop loss at 693. booked loss.

1 Like

tomorrow,i am going
sell-kotakmahbank
sell-auropharma
buy-hdfcbank

intraday?

Congrats on your first trade.

1 Like

Booked Profit. :grinning: Damm Expiry. :grin:

Guys, Anyone can Check Todays Ledger updated or Not?
Mine is not yet updated with Todays Trade.

1 Like