Weekly trading diary : January 2018, Week 1 : 01 Jan - 05 Jan

Let us keep it on daily basis. Mopping small profits of 2-4k per day is possible with around 1.5 lakhs. I am not considering the intraday margins offered by brokerages. Just take the normal margin offered so that you can keep the stock overnight if need arises. I only trade in futures. No options or CNC.

I don’t give gyan unlike some people. I don’t track that stock because its too expensive both fundamentally & going by its price which needs a SPLIT.

Even people fell trap to TVS on upper levels as it declined thereafter.

@MoneyBytes Intraday is uncertain.
Its Totally depends on Traders how much return they want.
Some are happy making consistent return of 6-7%
Some are making more 10-12%
Some take Risk and Make Profit of 15-16% returns and next day they lose Previous day Profit.
So, It’s totally depends on the Trader how much they want and how strict or causally they Trade.

Intraday calls which I received on my SBI If anyone will follow all the calls which they provide for Currency, Cash & FNO anyone can easily Make 20% He/she Don’t even need any knowledge of stock market.
Just required basic how to place order and how to place Stop-loss and how to close orders.

See, Everyone Knows which Stocks are trending.
Which are the Top 5 Gainers
Which are the Top 5 Losers
Which are most Actives.

Everyone can see on their screen stock is in Overbought/oversold Zone.
Stock is crossing 5EMA 20EMA.
Each and every information is available.

What makes a Successful traders different from New Traders is Experience.
It’s not Like Experience Traders Don’t make mistakes or their Trade don’t go wrong.
They don’t make small Loss turn into big loss.
They keep emotions aside while Trading.

Some knowledge Can’t be taught it comes with experience.

Example:-
Two damm big fund manager
They Trade in same stock on same day.
One goes for Buy call other one goes for Short call they both make money while taking different approach.

3 Likes

Stock market is damm Good place for making money if Someone can keep greed & emotions aside.

Say if someone have 5k and He want Rs.500/- Profit per Trading sessions He Can achieve this Very easily.

And If someone have 10 Lacs in Trading Account.
He can do magic of Booking 10-15k minimum Profit per Trading sessions without any Risk.

4 Likes

What is iron vondor and butterfly plz explane

@Lets_Invest Wow… Excellent! Heartly thank you and appreciate your patience and endeavour to reply to newbees… Thank you so so much for that spirit :+1: !

This also goes out for all the good spirits in this forum and other @Tradingqna forums

Theoretically everything seems possible but practically its a different story.

If u take 20 trades a day, each trade carries equal risk. If u take 20 trades a month, even then the story remains same.

Every trade has equal risk, no matter how certain one is about his position. Decreasing the no. of trades also decreases the opportunities.

How can you decide which one was opportunity & which one wasn’t!

Markets are full of opportunities. Majority of traders loose because of EMOTIONS.

Robots don’t have emotions. Many secret software programs are there which are automated & trade endlessly. That is a different world , beyond the reach of even big people then what to say about little retail traders.

STOP LOSS is also one of the biggest SCAM of this world of markets!

Putting stop loss causes more harm than protecting you!! But 99.9% of traders suffer emotional attack the moment their position starts swinging in loss.

Majority of the times, stop loss brings loss to a trader & doesn’t cuts the Loss but profits!

5 Likes

Their calls are so successful??

Yes, But You will have to take every trade.

Average cost is 154.5652

Can a non A/c holder see these calls ? :wink:

How i can see the bulk deals happening live in the market?

I think it was the second one because i chose to sell at 154.7 but instead it showed 154.4 something. Since i had already ahorted the shares before i thought it has averaged or a glitch and yes i was using Limit order.

1 Like

Sorry new to trading but how is it possible to trade and keep position overnight? I thought that when we use margin with MIS then the trade squares off before closing on the same day. Is there a way to hold on to the position till next day?

Yes! It can be done in Future and Options, but there is a condition of minimum lot size. F&O is riskier as the turnover is huge. You can buy in cash and hold onto it as long as you want. It’s safer that way. If you have taken a trade in MIS, you can convert it to delivery.

1 Like

That’s about 1.5% per day, rolling to 30% per month
which is awesome !

See Already shared in Morning.

1 Like

Great! Keep sharing :slight_smile: