Weekly trading diary : January Week 4 : 22 - 25 Jan, 2018

With only 10,000 capital

14 Likes

How long have you all been trading and after how many years did you start trading fno, because all your profits are amazing! I am still a newbie here trying to get hold of stocks.

My advise to you buddy keep reading all these posts and over time you’ll gain some insights. Also read through some basics thats available in the Varsity module really helps. I’ve just started trading few months back and FnO since last month.

1 Like

Yeah! I have started to read it again after losing around 2k. I have given myself a break from trading now for a month, and am watching the market and keeping a diary of every stock that I watch to analyze my mistakes and strategies. Hope I will soon end up here posting my profits just like others.

Wow. Bravo.

Things happen, but options are a risky game on the expiry week.
This rally is unexpected.

Gotchya. I was lucky because of rally only if it wasn’t the case I would’ve lost the capital.

Nah … You might have still made money if the mkt went down as well.
VIX was high and something might happen in the mkt when budget is around.

Today when nifty was around +90 points my CE and PE both were losing premiums at very high rate so I got out of it. I thought it’s was gonna stay range bound and premium will evaporate. Like 11250CE went from 10 to 6 and 10850PE went from 18 to 9 thank god I closed those positions early. Maybe it was because expiry is in 2 days only and they were sort of deep OTM options so there was a high chance of them expiring worthless. But I was still hoping 11250CE for to gain atleast some points because of the rally but it didn’t.

I am holding Ioc @390 and today ongc declare that they will sell the entire stake of ioc to raise funds for hpcl deal .in the case stock price will come down?

STOCKS TO TRADE ON 24/01/2018, WEDNESDAY
Sell
TATAMOTORS
BUY
YESBANK
TCS
INFY
LT
KOTAKMAHBANK
ICICIBANK
IBULHSGFIN u
HCLTECH
AXISBANK
ITC

dude … post your trades here
there is a thread for reccomendations and tips

Ok I have one question.
I booked 450 quantity into Nifty Option Call yesterday and hold it and today right now it is showing as 900 quantity.
Is something wrong ? Please tell me.

It’s a glitch. Check now that market had opened it would have corrected

Yes… Done already…
But I think still Kite3 is having so many minor issue which need to resolve ASAP.
Currently I am not able to see my P/L in position page . Constantly it is showing 0 .
But in mobile app , I am able to see.

It’s better to use mobile app…

Correct , it so tough for me to manage and compare multiple chart at same time to track CE and PE .

If you suggest some stock, pls mention the reasons for that to go up or down…else every one here know that…just making predictions…so it’s request,it’s very clean fourm so don’t make just posting junk.

All this stock has weekly and daily timeframe aligned in same direction.

If we get corrective wave then one can easily get 2R move.