Weekly trading diary: Nov Week 2, Profit/Loss for 6 Nov - 10 Nov

Booked small profit in BEL(This time not in short) just for a change :joy::joy:

I was short on Titan Yesterday @ 788 and Today I booked profit @ 776.4 (Within 5 minutes of opening): Rs 17,400.

Generally due to certain other commitments presently I can start my trades only after 11:30 AM, but as I had a position yesterday I delayed my regular tasks at office to execute this trade. So No Regrets because profit is profit.

Loss in ONGC: 2710

1 Lot of Cipla Future @ 610 (Long)

2 Lots of Lupin Futures @ 866.45 (Long)

Dear all friends,

I made some profits today… All orders were from Bank Nifty. This is not ultimate success i guess, until we as traders consistently grow our account and profits…Consistency comes with rules and discipline. Share your views and ideas /practices on following discipline in trading, how to master skill for following our own set rules and grow our accounts CONSISTENTLY. Also share your trades what so ever/ profits/ loss for continuous learning and improvements.
Here is my today;s trade summary:

Thanks for posting your trade. But did you not trade yesterday & on Friday because we didn’t share your trades earlier.

I am striving for consistency.

3 Likes

I had joined this forum recently (2 days back) ,so had no earlier posts in this regard…I found this forum (of Zerodha) very interesting and lot of learning is available here…I believe in sharing trading experiences… and with this forum would like to learn from “trading experiences” of all of you too…Experience shared is experience gained and in profession like trading practical experience is very essential.
This Forum shall help us to get ready made experiences of real trades, i guess.
Best wishes !

1 Like

Congrats :star::star::star::tada::tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::balloon::sparkler::fireworks:

1 Like

U r my inspiration man.
:pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

Busy day. Single Trade.
While Leaving for College I Bought INFIBEAM.
After my Buy Price It made a HIGH of Rs.190.80
But Today was My Viva at college So, I missed this opportunity to Exit.
Later, it came down and was taking support at 186.
Again I got opportunity to Exit in Profit at 12:00 PM.

Captured Rs.2.31/-

1 Like

Keep posting friend because people like me can learn from you how to trade options (I have basic knowledge but never feel confident in option trading)

2 Likes

Does anybody lost in noon session I got a loss is 45 thousand… just in fraction of seconds…

Brother you should have posted this in Weekly Profit/Loss Thread.

Sory bro not able to stop my self just posted to share… to discuss among members…

About the Noon session u made any profit bro.

Which stock you were trading?

It was with CIPLA and titan.

Any thoughts why there is such big price difference in nifty atm 10350 CE and PE premium?
Is it because of the strong uptrend that everyone is expecting a upward movement and discounting the pe premium?

Although it’s completely a matter of choice bro but still i would say that stay away from stocks that are going to present their quarterly result on the same day because you never know what the result will be. Even when the results are positive i have seen stocks showing exactly the opposite trend what retail investors like you and me expect. It’s a 2 sided sword. (Why to be dependent on that particular stock when there are hundred of others).

You can always use this link to find out which companies are going to declare their results Result Calendar 2016-17 |Company Results Calendar|BSE,NSE Results Calendar |Earnings & Results

Cipla

1 Like

I know Best Person to Answer This Question. @nithin Please…

Bro its was coz of crude oil price hike.

Okay, i just wanted to share my perspective that trading on result day may not be a good idea (I can be wrong) Rest is your call.

Happy trading