Weekly trading diary : November 2017 Week 5 : 27 Nov - 1 Dec

Thank you for explaining this.

If I buy something in intraday I can convert that to delivery if I want.

Is there anything like that for selling?

Best intraday stocks to buy today 30/11/2017?

When to buy and when to sell?

Yes, you can convert That into CNC but make sure you use MIS order Type for Intraday and have full cash for converting Intraday into Delivery.

Totally depends on Market conditions & Trends.

Yes,

Can I do like that for pre selling?

I sold 100 x stocks and now qty is -100 and I was in loses and I wanna convert those to CNC. Is this possible?

No, it’s not possible.

@vijender88

2 Likes

Any chances of Nifty recovering in second half?

I don’t think so. Nifty will remain below 10275

@vijender88

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL RALLY I MISSED AS BOOKED EARLIER.
25600PE MADE HIGH OF 300+

1 Like

Bro what made you anticipate that nifty will be below 10275?Thanks.

Hey all,

Has been a roller coaster ride for me this month. Lost huge amount (~1L) on expiry day. Once the investment amount is retrieved from a month’s trade, I just leave the remaining for a free ride till expiry. This every single time has brought me losses :roll_eyes: Never ever try this ! :slight_smile:

Month’s Summary:
Starting : 1.33 L
Withdrawal from trading : 220500
Amount in Dec Options : 199204
Profit/Loss % : 215.5%

Hope you all had a net positive month.

1 Like

Was betting reversely with the call options today. The beat down was too much for the bank nifty so i bought a call option and it is in open position. Will try to sell off early at high levels. Probably in the early part of the trade

Today’s Profit.

4 Likes

I didn’t have any value in mind but it looked like nifty will continue to fall. It was trading at 10280 when I commented.

1 Like

What hapeen in last 45 min is unbelievable…
Bank nifty cracked over 300 points…
Lost 31000 today:sob:

As soon as i saw the clearing settlement notice near closing of the day…I immediately sold banknifty 26600 ce at whatever price i could…After few minutes it started to drop like anything :money_mouth_face: .Thank u all those call buyers for ur premium.

I knew Some disaster will happen :joy:
Not taken any single Trade in 1st half.
I waited for right time and executed orders one by one… :+1:

1 Like

Do u have any TUT on Currency trading or it is similar to Other types of Trading? @gopchem

1 Like